• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

yeah but are 85 players that like the changes.... ‍:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  2. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

league ranking ? and size of the guilds ?
  3. Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

because only 5% know what it is If they gave prizes such as the battegrounds, everyone would have a computer, even those who have and say they just play from mobile....
  4. Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

we are approaching the end of 2 weeks and the feedback from moderators/developers is almost 0 Bots continue to work at full strength, I would like to know why players who were caught with the bots get temporary bans of 2 hours, 24 hours, 3 days and not permanent bans?
  5. Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

Let us thank for the comment, but again the players focus on commenting on how they can earn more and not in the basics There are 4 things that spoil the game and they do not talk about it: gvg, bugs and slowness GBG matchmaking, not random at all multiple accounts bots
  6. Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

there are 4 topics that continue to spoil the game that need to be discussed: gvg, bugs and slowness GBG matchmaking, not random at all multiple accounts bots
  7. Fixed on Beta: Guild battlegrounds: poor performance on mobile app & old PCs on massive attacks

it is the page were show 1,216 version ?????
  8. Discussion GUILD VS GUILD

This is a lie, this game was originally done for PC players after it was included in the remaining platforms If GVG give us prizes like GBG everyone would have PC's There is no need to say anything else
  9. Rejected If a leader applies the blockade on the CBG, should the province really be blocked?

warns ??? we do not want a thing that warns we want a thing that blocks if i was in your guild you will never catch me closing any sector
  10. Rejected If a leader applies the blockade on the CBG, should the province really be blocked?

no it´s not the signal is merely visual we can not catch anyone who closes the sectors and so many months have passed and we continue to fight internally because of this
  11. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

what are the costs of the new diamond expansions ?
  12. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

what is the cost of diamond expansions ?
  13. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

what is the cost of diamond expansions ?
  14. Discussion nickname changed

for all, my sample of comunity manager says that is recent... you can change it only one time... once is enough for guilds to be infiltraded by their enemies and / or trolls
  15. Discussion nickname changed

why is now possibily changed the nickname ? and why nobody informed us (players) ? we don't need enemies in our guilds, mainly with the battlefields going on...
  16. Feedback Fall Event 2020

the squares are wrong, for example the wheat field is 3 * 2 and not 2 * 3
  17. Feedback Guild Forum Removal

what i wanted to know are the usual messages that i moved from the social tab to the guild tab, if they are active will they disappear anyway?
  18. Feedback Guild Forum Removal

nowhere in the initial announcement did they say that conversations were going to be deleted after 60 days, we transferred all the guild conversations from the social tab to the guild tab and now they will be deleted? and we can only signal 5 important messages, what is this ?
  19. Feedback Guild Forum Removal

you are playing with us... nowhere in the initial announcement did they say that conversations were going to be deleted after 60 days, we transferred all the guild conversations from the social tab to the guild tab and now they will be deleted? and we can only signal 5 important messages, what...