• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. adamskeemer

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 14th June

I keep getting the "building not connected" symbol on the right hand side of screen after doing my daily collections. All my buildings are connected and if i refresh the game the symbol goes. Happens on a daily basis.
  2. adamskeemer

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

No diamonds yet?
  3. adamskeemer

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

This in my opinion is quite frankly the worst event in the history of Forge of Empires. If this is the way things are heading in the future i will soon stop playing. The tiles never fall in the right places to get the prize tiles, If i wanted to play candy crush i would install it on my phone...
  4. adamskeemer

Fixed on Beta: reward not available anymore

I keep getting this, had it twice in the last 5 minutes. Happens on the EN and US servers as well
  5. adamskeemer

Road to Victory

Thank you, never noticed that before :)
  6. adamskeemer

Road to Victory

doesnt work on mine
  7. adamskeemer

Road to Victory

I must have missed the message saying about the Roads to Victory no longer being allowed to trade at the antique dealer, when did this happen as i regularly traded mine in as their worth to me in my city is next to none, and their worth in the AD was better for me. Now all i can do is delete...