• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Mr.Man65

Fixed on Beta: Problem with private messages when GB attachment in it

i think the trading-threads has the same bug ? @pnumekin No others was work in the technical industry does understand what the problem is that Inno does not invite a roll back if an update is buggy.
  2. Mr.Man65

Feedback PvP Arena

The thread PvP Arena Deactivation https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/pvp-arena-deactivation.13617/ i have liked it But only if i understand it right, you(Innogames) akzept that massive negative feedback and think about an other real good feature that makes fun for us...
  3. Mr.Man65

Feedback PvP Arena

hmmm... i am new on this all. beginning 3 months ago on an german-server. But (sorry Innogames) all this reads like a cheat package...What does all this have to do with "PvP" ? Against which other player am I fighting ? This is just the same old story. Some kind of algorithm. That is .... well...