• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Chiefy McChiefface

Feedback Halloween 2020

Is it normally this slow to show up on mobile? I seem to remember only a few days delay, but I've been away for a while.
  2. Chiefy McChiefface

Feedback Halloween 2020

So is this ever going to be on mobile (iOS)?
  3. Chiefy McChiefface

Feedback Halloween 2020

Not a marginal rounding issue, I was well above the threshold. I would bet it was looking for a building event so the self-aid and tavern wouldn't register. It's as if the action allowed it to actually read the happiness value
  4. Chiefy McChiefface

Feedback Halloween 2020

Possible bug: In the quest to make the people enthusiastic, I used a mass self-aid kit which boosted me to enthusiastic but the event did not register it. I built 1 flower and when it finished building the quest picked it up. The additional quest was already completed.
  5. Chiefy McChiefface

Feedback Halloween 2020

Possible bug: I went to the tent and was prompted to use a candle so I used a candle to clear the first mist square and the prompt highlighted the flashlight to clear a column. However, when I select the flashlight it will not clear anything. This is 2 days with the same effect. Edit: I just...