• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: Exception when healing troops in QI in Army management und precombat army window

When healing troops in QI I get an exception and the game reloads meanwhile I cleared the cache, the exception is still there Healing after battle works
  2. Rejected Use different repositories for Events, GBG, Guils Raids and main game

It seems Innosoft is using one repository for the whole game. Source files cant be reset to an errorless version because this would effect other sources as well. With different repositories you can reset each part of the game separetedly, for example reset GBG before christmas to the live...
  3. Fixed on Beta: GBG Overview - total number of VP not updating

The total number of victory points is not updating in GBG We make 7687 VP/h but only had 9819 VP before 15:00 and still have 9819 VP at 15:19, total number of VP should be around 50k
  4. Rejected GBG Matchmaking

Hi, there were a lot of complaints about the matchmaking. Too much luck, ... I post my suggestion from the GBG thread here to discuss further Lets try out a real tournament mode: Right now we have 93 guilds in Diamonds league, that would be 12 GBG(filled up) and 12 winners for second round On...
  5. Rejected Rush GBG buildings by 50% with 50% diamonds

The 125 and 250 Diamond rush costs seem to be extremely unpopular in my guild and also in my life guilds. Can we split the rush costs? Instead of one person paying 125 diamonds for a 60% building on the map or 250 for the 80% percent in your home sector, split the costs: Option a) pay 50% of...
  6. Fixed on Beta: Guilds global ranking is not using current LP but possible LP increase from last GBG

Browser and Version: Firefox Overview of the bug: New Guild ranking show in league points the possible gained league points(LP), not the current LP Screenshots: How often this occurs: Every time a open new guilds ranking Urgency: medium, doesnt hinder game playing Preventative Actions: cant do...
  7. Fixed on Beta: Forgotten Temple - combat buffs and buffs summary in town hall

Browser and Version: Firecfox, curent version Overview of the bug: My forgotten temple shows 2 red combat buffs, one 145% with green shield, one 40% 2 Blue combat buffs, one 145% with green shield, one 40% Im in Titan, so the 145% ones are for GEX I understand. In my buffs overiew in townhall I...
  8. Rejected Place Attack in GvG with one click

The use of script is abundant in GvG. Cheaters have an advantage because they can set an attack within 0.1s, players who use the normal way have to click two buttons and are in a disadvantage. btw. shame on you @innosoft for ignoring the cheating in GvG and GBG. BAN them
  9. Heal all button

Hi, the newly implemented "heal all" button in the combat menu when you finish a battle is highly annoying If you click the "auto battle" button on the upper side the next click is on "heal all" if you dont move your mouse Probably noone wants to heal all the troops with diamonds, only some...
  10. Mughal Empire - Bug on Buld Timer for chatri

When move a chatri which is still building and is the only one connected to ethe embassy away from the embassy the building is imidiatedly finished
  11. Forwarded settlement - flip roads and 1x1 culture building mechanics

Hi, the next settlement is anounced and is hitting beta in the future. I assume the roads will cost settlement currency again. So its a time to fix an annoying mechnic in the buidling mechnic of the settlements: In the main city you can build roads and can delete roadswithout confirmation -...
  12. recurring quest slowdown aftermath

We are all happy the slowdown on recurring is will be removed, for now its still there But I see some serious communication issues: The slowdown was bugged times several on the beta forum and via in game support, reply and we had a disucussion in the bug forum with several pages, the...
  13. Do Not Suggest Finish settlement instant token

Hi, i wish a very good new year. I propose the introduction of the "finish settlement token" for diamonds.
  14. Stop messing up the icons

Dear Innosoft team, in the last days the icons changed on every update, meaning we (the beta players) had to manually clear the browser cache each day to get a working game again. Today you even forgot to clear the server cache and even didnt give us a hotfix. Units health bars are still not...