• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I wanted to give this change a fair shot before commenting, so this is my first (and will likely be my only) reply on the matter. The intent of this change was supposedly to stop 'big' guilds from dominating maps over smaller guilds. And even to simply stop some players from farming GBG all...
  2. Feedback Castle System

One suggestion - Can we get some kind of visual notification on the building (like the exclamation point on Settlements) so we know there's something to collect in the Castle? That's it, that's the suggestion, thanks.
  3. Discussion Remove halloween and archaeology event minigame please.

I got 5 AA kits on Beta and 5 AA kits on the one world I play on live servers. I didn't go for any other daily, only the AA kits when they showed up on day 1 and day 10 (Beta)/16 (live). I've done every quest so far, collected the daily login tickets, collect every incident in my cities...
  4. Lookings for goods - PME & below

Looking to buy goods for FPs. This includes PME, ME, PE, Indy, and maybe more. Please PM me in-game if you sell any of these goods and let me know what your prices are. My game name is the same as my forum name - Matto1 Thank you!