• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Nick Banned

Reported to Developers: Some buildings won't be motivated

The day before yesterday I realized for the first time, that my Royal Bathhouse wasn't motivated, although there were a lot of entries in my Townhall log "there was nothing to motivate or polish". Today the same issue: Yggdrasil, Bathhouse and Shinto Temple weren't motivated/polished. And the...
  2. Nick Banned

New Issue: Rival quest disappears while entering GE5

Quest was: Do 10 negotiations. I did ... 4 or 5 while I was in GE4. Entering GE5 and proceed. Wonder, why there was no success after doing 5 or 6 more negotiations. Looking at the Rivals quests to see the progress. Quest is gone, reward is gone, all is gone. Spending goods, medals and tavern...
  3. Nick Banned

Reported to Developers: Winterevent: Internal error after winning the next era goods for guild treasury

I've won the next era goods for guild treasury after the "Show two". The game shows an internal error. After clicking "OK" the site starts to reload.
  4. Nick Banned

Rejected Customizable groups for friends, neighbors

I would like to group specific friends (and maybe neighbors, guild members) to groups which should appear like a folder.
  5. Nick Banned

Fixed on Beta: Flickering balloon tips, no resetting color of help button

Since maybe 20 mins ago "my session was expired" and I have to reload. OK. Now the balloon tips bubble help over e.g. Tavern, Antique dealer, production buildings and so on) disappers every second and was shown a few centimeters left from it's formerly position. This phänomen takes only a few...
  6. Nick Banned

Fixed on Beta: Fightpoints will not calculate properly

After a while fighting in GB I wonder that I can't pass the player in front of me. It seems, the points are overfloating. What kind of sorcery you did implement here?
  7. Nick Banned

Not A Bug: Rough paved road (hma) disappears with FF

The "Rough paved roads" (High middle ages) are disappeared.