• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Nick Banned

Reported to Developers: Some buildings won't be motivated

The day before yesterday I realized for the first time, that my Royal Bathhouse wasn't motivated, although there were a lot of entries in my Townhall log "there was nothing to motivate or polish". Today the same issue: Yggdrasil, Bathhouse and Shinto Temple weren't motivated/polished. And the...
  2. Nick Banned

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

OK, thanks But it feels like 85% ... (I'm at quest 40 - 5 Minute productions now)
  3. Nick Banned

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Am I the only one who feels 85% of the quests are production quests?
  4. Nick Banned

New Issue: Rival quest disappears while entering GE5

It should have been than at 54/80 encounters. If a solution is impossible, there has to be no quest
  5. Nick Banned

Fixed on Beta: Tavern unclickable

Confirming it
  6. Nick Banned

New Issue: Rival quest disappears while entering GE5

Quest was: Do 10 negotiations. I did ... 4 or 5 while I was in GE4. Entering GE5 and proceed. Wonder, why there was no success after doing 5 or 6 more negotiations. Looking at the Rivals quests to see the progress. Quest is gone, reward is gone, all is gone. Spending goods, medals and tavern...
  7. Nick Banned

Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

Didn't test anything, but the GB's working as usual
  8. Nick Banned

Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

You're all wrong. According to the daily changelog section, there was no update since 29th of January. Our company learned a lot from Inno. Major updates we plan time controlled at the first vacation day of the responsible developer. It's nice to work with professionals.
  9. Nick Banned

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Inno is appealing to more and more large guilds. No imagination that there are people out, which don't want mass guilds. Assuming, the 'F' in Quantum Incursions stands for 'Fun', right?
  10. Nick Banned

Reported to Developers: Winterevent: Internal error after winning the next era goods for guild treasury

Now the board is resetted ... where are the treasury goods? I'll hope, you fill it up to a notable value.
  11. Nick Banned

Reported to Developers: Winterevent: Internal error after winning the next era goods for guild treasury

I've won the next era goods for guild treasury after the "Show two". The game shows an internal error. After clicking "OK" the site starts to reload.
  12. Nick Banned

Rejected Customizable groups for friends, neighbors

I would like to group specific friends (and maybe neighbors, guild members) to groups which should appear like a folder.
  13. Nick Banned

Feedback Winter Event 2023

Did I miss something? Isn't there the possibility to win a calendar key or part per board?
  14. Nick Banned

Fixed on Beta: Game crashes after buying 10 forge points

Can confirm. Windows 10 @FF Nightly 121.0a1 (2023-11-03) (64-Bit)
  15. Nick Banned

Feedback Winter Event 2023

For a quest I get 10 stars. OK. With 10 stars I can open 1 packet. OK. How many packets I've to open for a calender key ... and how many packets I must open for progress to gain an upgrade kit ...? Do I need a shuffle for mixing again the packets? Should be not too difficult to solve. You...
  16. Nick Banned

Feedback Summer Event 2023

The prices are ... Trading post Lv. 1, Trading post Lv. 1, Trading post Lv. 1 ... and a lot of fragments. You didn't and don't hear the voices of the players. Since the nerf of Siege Camps you didn't want to hear any opinion differ from your own. OK, no problem. I've spent way too much time here...
  17. Nick Banned

Discussion Poll on GUILD current GE cups record (Gold/Silver/Bronze) being combined with NEW GE scores

We're not afraid of GE5, we're believing in our will to fight and our values to attack / defend and are pretty sure this will grant us pole positions in future too. Maybe. Currently we all are in doubt of the decisions and politics from Inno and toying with the decision to quit.
  18. Nick Banned

Discussion Poll on GUILD current GE cups record (Gold/Silver/Bronze) being combined with NEW GE scores

Completely agree to DEADP00L. We've worked very hard with our tiny guild and we proudly would like to proceed with our stats:
  19. Nick Banned

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Can confirm too. But nevertheless the avatar doesn't interest me. In my opinion there are more important things ... Do you want to alienate the players? Fragments, fragments, fragments. Replacing the diamonds in GE with an stage 5 which is nearly impossible to complete. Pricing of the event with...
  20. Nick Banned

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

Many thanks for the huge crowd of 10% defender boosts. I'll drink one every day before breakfast to stay healthy