• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Contact Support: PvP arena loses defensive army

hm...no error, but the points are far away from my last server-message...
  2. Contact Support: PvP arena loses defensive army

hmm... I remember something: 99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs in the code. Take one down, patch it around 127 little bugs in the code... ..sorry ;)
  3. Contact Support: PvP arena loses defensive army

what I see is, with ever fight I win, I loose much of points and about 50 places in the ranking. will the points be restored to the score of monday morning and all points of the fights now will be lost? or will the points, of the fight done now, be added to the last correct points?
  4. Contact Support: PvP arena loses defensive army

That means, everybody who don't create a ticket to the support will not get the points restored? ok, to get sure, I create a ticket right now...
  5. Fixed on Beta: City zoom changes after visit to settlement

hm...when it is fixed, you don't have to announce, because we don't have to ask anymore... for so long....relaod the game, relaod the game, reload the game, relaod the game.... everytime after visiting something.
  6. Fixed on Beta: City zoom changes after visit to settlement

Bug still alive...
  7. Fixed on Beta: I cannot search guilds.

here the same. no results, game freeze. game works after reload, but guilds can't be opened.
  8. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

Hm... this settlement is the most borring (more than vikings). you need 20 bhavans to keep 1 goods-building running. so the whole space (+ expansions) for that one production. so it takes days to collect all the goods needed for the next quest. no way to get faster to coins by shorter...
  9. Fixed on Beta: Screen flashing

this ist the same issue with the happines on zero. it happens when a boost from the tavern is working. yesterday I had this problems with the game. but not today, so I thought it was already done. but a few minutes ago, I startet 24h fight boost, now I have the problems again....
  10. Will Not Fix: City Happiness drops to 0

so, yesterday it didn't happen, today, after start a thing in tavern (24 hours fight boost) it happens again. happines zero, screen flashes, game freezes..... so I think it is op on a problem with the tavern that causes this errors
  11. Will Not Fix: City Happiness drops to 0

same here, city freezes in some way after returning fom outpost, settling....
  12. Delay when aborting quests

I have this bug too. The button turns gray and stands a second before the next quest comes. it's annoying (like the auto-zoom of the production). Windows 10, 64 bit, 2004 Google Chrome Version 88.0.4324.190 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
  13. Fixed on Beta: Can't go in after the daily update!

same here...
  14. Feedback PvP Arena

So, one week full play in PvP Arena and i still placed behind rank 1000!!! I'm contemporary an so better my ranking, so harder the easy oponents. near place 1000 the easy opponent is oceanic. whorse, but i trieda few times. no chance to win. and whorse too, i have to loose hard earned points. i...