• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Duplicate: Login on Android devices is still not possible

app version 1.260.22 android : 13
  2. Duplicate: forges Bowl Prize 320 yards

Reward for the 320 yards mouse over the image show 20 papers.
  3. Not A Bug: Castel - the bar not representative of the number of points

i'have reached the level 4 ! i'm toward the 5 !
  4. Not A Bug: Castel - the bar not representative of the number of points

Okay. i understand. I find disturbing to have 18,000 out of 30,000 with a green bar that says 110/12000 without saying it explicitly while below it is specified that it lacks 11800 to reach the next level. In my opinion, the 18,000 out of 30,000 is useless. this raises more questions than it...
  5. Not A Bug: Castel - the bar not representative of the number of points

I do not understand your answer. I need 30,000 points to reach level 5. And I already have 18,000 points. I expect the green bar to be at least half full. what is level 4 doing here? or according to you, the green bar represents the 11'000 missing points and that these I made only a small part?
  6. Not A Bug: Castel - the bar not representative of the number of points

the point level displayed in the bar (green) is not representative of the number of points displayed. in my example, the green bar should be about 50% full since I have 18,000 points out of 30,000 to get the full level.
  7. Fixed on Beta: Tavern is full after collection

i have the same issue.
  8. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 10th August

research costs : the available Pf is null. i have 330 pf in stock and the resarch costs would be better if the calculations for each resource were based on cumulative requirements, since that would give a better understanding of how far the player can unlock given current Ages. so i can...