• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Enemy %boost on QI

I would like to know what are the % of boost of the troops for levels IX and X in QI? I cant find it in the web. Tx!
  2. New Issue: Bug in two waves battles of QI

There is a bug on the 6th map of QI. In the two waves battles, when you end the first one, it shows you the same troops of the first wave. It should show the troops of the second wave.
  3. GB Ranking

Hi, i would like to know how it works this ranking. When two players have the same GB at the same level, what makes to stay over the other? As an example: There are 6 players with arch level 180, and without pf on it. What makes dzsin to stay over the other 5? Another example: i was the second...
  4. Fixed on Beta: Athlon abbey kit

I enter in the kit and click the updater. In level 9, there is a picture of gentiana mill.
  5. Discussion Special upgrade kits

In the actual event (St Patrick's Day), Inno has added a new system for the event building. They give you a special level of the building, with a special kit, that you can obtain it in the premium prizes or waiting to have all the fragments to create it, between 50 or 100 days. Thanks to the...
  6. Rejected Guild Tech tree

This idea is to create a copy of the tech tree for the guilds. To make this, it needs a new window on guild, generate a duplicate of the tech tree, and change some names, pictures and bonuses. When you enter in the guild tech tree, to investigate, you will need goods and resources (add the...
  7. Discussion Hacked account

In this morning, in Houndsmoor server (Spain), one player have been hacked. The hacker sells all the event buildings and GB, most of them over level 100, and waste all the fp that the player had. As a leader of a guild, he kicked the stronguest players. After sending some tickets from diferent...
  8. Forwarded Wish list for antiques dealer

The idea is based in other games. Is to create a wih list to choose a little list of items that can increase a little bit, the option to appear in the buy section of antiques dealer. .
  9. Discussion Minigames to add

I want to start a discussion here, to show our developers what kind of minigames we like the most. Internet is full of minigames, and some of them could be added to our game. I love the minigame Hex empire. It could fit in the game.
  10. Rejected Ascent/decline system for BG

A lot of people are unhappy with the LP system to make BG, because it allows big guilds vs little guilds, making the BG a boring feature. The trouble is in the LP points you get when you win a BG. You get 175 points to win a platinum league, that is no match, because the guilds participating in...
  11. Rejected Add more auctions on antiques dealer

This idea is to make antiques delaer more usefull.
  12. Battles in SAAB

How is it possible to make more than 1000 battles at day being in SAAB? Im in this era on my true city, but i dont see the way to do it, and i see a neighbour that has more than 8000 battles done in this week,
  13. Defense on GVG

When you put troops to defend in GVG, do the city defense % make them stronger? Or the only defensive bonus on GVG depends on assistance? The same question, but with other point of view: what GB is better when you defend in GVG; observatory, SB or deal castle?
  14. Discussion Whats going on with spoilers?

I write here, to ask whats happening with the spoilers. The info about foe plus has stopped, but we know that this will come in update 1209. It seems that this has been stop by developers. We have no info about the next event... We had information of arqueology event when we were doing st...
  15. Rejected Outposts

Last day, reading the space age's outpost feedback threat, i made me a question: why outpost are only in space age's eras and not in other eras?
  16. Discussion Obsolete GB?

I want to know opinions about GB, because i think some of them became obsolete. Not asking for changes because i know its a DNSL, but with the changes made it in this year, some GB has changed its importance. With the adding of buildings giving defence to attackers and attack to defenders, and...
  17. Rejected Fix a message

With the new message system, there should be a way to fix a message with the instructions of the post.
  18. Rejected Guild improvement

The idea is to improve the things that guild gives to you and your participation in the grow up of your guild.
  19. Rejected Event Shop

Proposal: I suggest to create an event shop, where you can buy all the daily prizes of the current event.