• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. New Issue: Bug in two waves battles of QI

There is a bug on the 6th map of QI. In the two waves battles, when you end the first one, it shows you the same troops of the first wave. It should show the troops of the second wave.
  2. Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

Its very boring and slow. It needs a minigame like aztec or japanese settlement.
  3. Discussion New Cultural Settlement: Polynesia

Inno games making a tribute to Akira Toriyama. The name of the quest giver is: Ka-Me-Ha-Me- Haaaaaaaa Yes, you have read it remembering in your mind, son goku making the attack and his voice!
  4. Discussion New Cultural Settlement: Polynesia

When is going to start? There are no date on the announcement.
  5. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Any new about neo GB?
  6. Feedback Championship Update: Battle for the Wyverntide Spire of Victory!

One little question: With the addition of fragmens of wyverntide smithy level 1, had the other prices a reduction of % to gain it?
  7. Spoiler Limited Upgrades discussion thread

The upgrades in the buffs was told to be in the same level, not a new level. In the page it shows, all buildings appears in level 1 and max level, with before and after. The time duration, should be enough to make the settlement again, but not enough to make it two times. So, around 14 days...
  8. Feedback Quantum Incursions

A new change for QI. To reduce the cost to move or to make an action... and what do you expect with this?? A change to change nothing. It continues being the same s.... Im not going to play it more on beta. I had enough...
  9. Discussion Best GB lvl200+

And why not to put in this list BG or HC.
  10. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I think the problem with population and euphoria is in the town hall. Watching the others players with that problem, most of them it get resolved if town hall gives 200 population. Its like the resources it gives. At the start, it doesnt give resources, but when you reach level 2 in the map, it...
  11. Feedback Quantum Incursions

The game is simple. Its a settlement. You have forgotten how to play them. The first step is to build a city with the best buildings giving gold and supplies, and not forgeting the hapiness. When you have a good production, create goods buildings to buy more expansions, to put more houses and...
  12. Feedback Quantum Incursions

AS the way it is, a lot of people wont play this feature. It needs some improvements. - The settlement shoudnt reset in every season. It should be like a second city. - Reduce the time for recolections. 10h is too much - Give us more space to buid at the beggining - In this way, the guild with...
  13. GB Ranking

I dont want to be nº1. I only want to know how it works this ranking.
  14. GB Ranking

Hi, i would like to know how it works this ranking. When two players have the same GB at the same level, what makes to stay over the other? As an example: There are 6 players with arch level 180, and without pf on it. What makes dzsin to stay over the other 5? Another example: i was the second...
  15. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I think it will be a tower for every tournament. The first tower looks like a summer tower; actual tower looks like a autumn tower. Next tournament will have a white tower?
  16. Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

In my opinion, it looks like this feature will be the central piece of next years. We will start it in IA, and next year, or maybe sooner, we will have the same with EMA. That looks like we will have a second city with a "neo" look, just for all that players that wanted a more futuristic look...
  17. Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

In my case, with 50%, i have been getting the bp and the fragments of the finisher daily. Two days ago, i report it as a bug in spanish forum, and i have received the fragments of mediterranean memories...
  18. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

When the tournament of 6 Battlegrounds ends, we will have a new building? Or we will continue getting the same building?
  19. Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

Watching the set buildings, it looks like a 4x6 set.
  20. Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

Yes. Is where the artic harbor is placed.