• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. ajja

Rejected New ability for defense of units.

A new ability for defense for military units : Holographic camouflage
  2. ajja

Implemented Allow cycling of used buildings

I would also like to scroll through the used buildings so that I can change or control their task.
  3. ajja

Fixed on Beta: Unable to open message on the Social tab.

The application freezes when I open the message on the Social tab. I used Google Chrome Ver. 87.0.4280.141 (64-bit)
  4. ajja

Rejected The player's guild in the top menu with a button for open him guild

Display of the player's guild in the top menu during a visit his city and the button for open it.
  5. ajja

Rejected Message button while visiting another player's city.

Write message button while visiting another player's city. I know the player by city and his guild. The rest is about communicating with the player. When I look at friends of friends, I look for candidates for friendship. It is not possible to communicate with a player while visiting the city...
  6. ajja

Rejected Buttons for visiting all friends

Hi, I have an idea about the automatic visit of the Friends Tavern and their Aid using the buttons. A player who uses his friends' auto-visit button would not even receive rewards, any plans, any points. It would be possible to get ordinary rewards by paying with diamonds.