• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. ajja

Feedback Unit stacking is here!

When we place damaged units directly behind undamaged units, the other units move to the right. It would be better if damaged units were placed at the end of the row or their visibility could be turned off. City defense units should also hide. SOLUTION Hide these units: - Make city defense...
  2. ajja

Feedback Summer Event 2023

The Treasure Map Dealer offers only uninteresting things. It is not possible to throw out all the things and pick them up again from the beginning. This deadlock will block trading.
  3. ajja

I bought doubloons several times, but it's useless. Unable to get the key to unlock the calendar. I am angry.
  4. ajja

it's standard
  5. ajja

Beta Lottery w/c 17th October

6. ajja

Beta Lottery w/c 3rd October

7. ajja

Rejected New ability for defense of units.

A new ability for defense for military units : Holographic camouflage
  8. ajja

Share your Christmas Story!

It's been a long time. I was a member of the skydiving club. The Christmas tradition was a climb to the Mother of God mountain. https://goo.gl/maps/9erKJumHbJEQQfZZ7 It is located in a protected landscape called Slovak Paradise, where you can find many famous beauties of nature. However, this...
  9. ajja

Implemented Allow cycling of troop buildings

Thank you, it's amazing
  10. ajja

Implemented Allow cycling of used buildings

If I have more tasks during the event, I enter an inappropriate task (eg 8-hour production). Then I find out that I need priority for the production of the 5th minute, so I have to look for the buildings on the map one by one and cancel the production. Please allow scrolling between all...
  11. ajja

Forwarded Uniform the Info Pop Up screens that show the rewards from a Building

I am missing information about the building, whether the building needs a road.
  12. ajja

Implemented Allow cycling of used buildings

I would also like to scroll through the used buildings so that I can change or control their task.
  13. ajja

Fixed on Beta: Unable to open message on the Social tab.

The application freezes when I open the message on the Social tab. I used Google Chrome Ver. 87.0.4280.141 (64-bit)
  14. ajja

Rejected Town Hall tab change

It would be best if I could choose a feature in the settings to open the first tab.
  15. ajja

Rejected Buttons for visiting all friends

You will help your friends. It would be possible to get ordinary rewards by paying with diamonds.
  16. ajja

Rejected Buttons for visiting all friends

The point is not to favor a player with an automatic feature. It wasn't meant to be a plunder. A player who uses his friends' auto-visit button would not even receive rewards. The point is, if I don't have time, my friends will get what they deserve.
  17. ajja

Rejected The player's guild in the top menu with a button for open him guild

I know the player by city and his guild. The rest is about communicating with the player. When I look at friends of friends, I look for candidates for friendship. It is not possible to communicate with a player while visiting the city, but I have to go look for him in the global ranking. It's...
  18. ajja

You are not looking for people, you are just playing in the bar at the bottom of screen. You can only get to other players through the global ranking. When you return from the city to the global ranking, the position is lost. Your position in the global ranking has been set and you have to look...
  19. ajja

Display of the player's guild in the top menu during a visit his city and the button for open it.