• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: [SAJM] Aerospace Pharmacy text + not in queue with other production buildings

The text in the Aerospace Pharmacy is weird () Also when choosing the production, it is not include in the queue with all other production buildings
  2. Fixed on Beta: Store function in reconstruction mode doesn't work

The store function in the reconstruction mode doesn't work anymore. When you go to the reconstruction mode and try to store buildings, the list of available buildings is not updated.
  3. Fixed on Beta: Diplomatic counter not updating in cultural settlements (Egyt)

I noticed recently that the diplomatic couter in cultural settlement is not updating when I build or sell a diplomatic building. This happens in the Egypt settlement, I don't know for the other. It is not just a graphical bug as I cannot unlock new building or complete quest even if I reach the...