• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion RNGs and Tasks

I didn't say it's not doable, I just said it's trickier than before. This one was just a concrete sample. But of course as we have now the possibility to change the tasks, it seems correct to rebalance it a little. And I'm not complaining ;-)
  2. Discussion RNGs and Tasks

Honestly I have it, and I think a lot of tasks are trickier since then... Yes, I can skip them, but before there were only 2 or 3 tasks that I wasn't able to complete, now it's a lot more. For instance, I never saw a task wih "gather 6000 tavern silver" before. The most I had was 4500.... And...
  3. Fixed on Beta: [SAJM] Aerospace Pharmacy text + not in queue with other production buildings

I also noticed that, now, the regular production buildings, like blacksmiths, are in the same carousel as the event buildings, like the confectionaries.
  4. Fixed on Beta: [SAJM] Aerospace Pharmacy text + not in queue with other production buildings

The update corrected the carousel problem, but now the carouseil isn't working in the cultural settlements ;-( For the productions buildings at least, I don't now for the goods building
  5. Fixed on Beta: [SAJM] Aerospace Pharmacy text + not in queue with other production buildings

These are regulare one, like the drone hub and the floating garden
  6. Fixed on Beta: [SAJM] Aerospace Pharmacy text + not in queue with other production buildings

The text in the Aerospace Pharmacy is weird () Also when choosing the production, it is not include in the queue with all other production buildings
  7. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

It's called synthesizer....
  8. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 07th February

It's not the end of the world :rolleyes: You just have to tickle the mouse wheel to change the zoom level... But yes to be able to choose our default zoom level in param could be useful
  9. Fixed on Beta: Store function in reconstruction mode doesn't work

I forgot to tell that if you don't use the store function, the reconstruction can still be applied. So it's a workaround.
  10. Fixed on Beta: Store function in reconstruction mode doesn't work

The store function in the reconstruction mode doesn't work anymore. When you go to the reconstruction mode and try to store buildings, the list of available buildings is not updated.
  11. Fixed on Beta: Diplomatic counter not updating in cultural settlements (Egyt)

I noticed recently that the diplomatic couter in cultural settlement is not updating when I build or sell a diplomatic building. This happens in the Egypt settlement, I don't know for the other. It is not just a graphical bug as I cannot unlock new building or complete quest even if I reach the...
  12. Fixed on Beta: Impossible to fight a battle manually

This is really painfull Even the Egyptian battle isn't working....
  13. Fixed on Beta: battle map keep loading

I confirm For me it's for each combats in manual, I have to reload the page and then come back to the combat. 1.201.1749060782b (16.03.2021 20:09), Sebien (246177), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/89.0.4389.82, 1920x937, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0...