• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: bug when I view other cities

just saw something weird, I saw and collected an incident from 2 cities that I plundered! don't know really if they were actually from my city or what
  2. Rejected Town Hall tab change

I would really like this change implemented in the game: when you go to Town Hall right now every time the first tab that opens is the boost tab... why?? the first tab on the list is the News tab, and 99.9% of the time the News tab is the tab I need to check when I go to the Town Hall. Please...
  3. Discussion when a friend gets deleted...

wouldn't it be nice if the fps we donated on other player's GBs were refunded by Inno Games if that player is deleted?
  4. Cannot Reproduce: Reno mode not accepting changes

when I enter Renovation mode and click the check mark to accept all changes, the game says there is an error and restarts the game. This happened twice, the renovations are all laid out, nothing is in inventory storage, no clear reason why the glitch is happening
  5. Discussion 4th level Guild Expedition

I understand that the 4th level has been made a bit more difficult and has some additional rewards / relics. After working thru 3 whole levels one would expect some better rewards for the 4th level. However the 1st temple still gives only 2 fps, the exact same reward as in level 1, when you...