• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. SunnyRocketLove

Feedback Halloween 2020

I do have two upgrade kits now and am wondering if there is an additional building base for this event. Can't see if it is offered in the mini game right now.
  2. SunnyRocketLove

Feedback Beta Mobile App Feedback/ Bugs

I encountered the same issue, can't open antiques dealer and mini game of the Halloween event.
  3. SunnyRocketLove

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 24th August

Same here, it's strange because it said "received Friday". If I open the link, it tells me that I don't have permission to read or write.
  4. SunnyRocketLove

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Same for me, I only got about 3 or 4
  5. SunnyRocketLove

Feedback Fall Event 2020

I absolutely agree! I got 180 stars out of the event and am barely missing apprentice league, which would have given me the last barn upgrade. I am Iron age and just can't do every single daily quest. If you would add one selection kit to trainee league, everything would be fine. But how it...
  6. SunnyRocketLove

Duplicate: Trading: no stock visible in attached trade

In the new messaging system, I am not able to see the amount of a good in stock when I click on it in an attached trade offer.
  7. SunnyRocketLove

Feedback PvP Arena

Let me just say this: The balancing is way off. I'm not a PvP player and my army would be more than inadequate for even trying out that feature. If we don't complain about it, nothing will most likely change. I'm glad that this post already has a LOT of entries, I hope we can persuade the...