• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback PvP Arena

Please, keep in mind that this is not a definitive deactivation, which means that this is not the end of the development of the PvP Arena. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Why i...
  2. Feedback PvP Arena

Inno not with many words BUT THANKS for redrawing that PVP Arena
  3. Feedback PvP Arena

Im done with Inno and almost done with FoE this aint no longer the game i loved its only boring and more boring collect pres help and gone fightihing is over for me without towers boring
  4. Feedback PvP Arena

I will test again when the old towers get back i love to test them. Its so the wrong way years we have all things firts before a rollout live and now live got a different version from beta Inno al the wrong way to do we get more and more dissapointed and lost every trust in you.
  5. Feedback PvP Arena

mm also read 2 versions correction there must be 3 versions one on en, beta and the UNKNOWN SOURCE
  6. Feedback PvP Arena

I have my popcorn ready its starting to run on UK server looks great nobody likes it whahahahaa what a development great INNO. So long old users they already got bored with it. Place old pvp back and keep that GREAT PVP ARENA beside it. bleh got sick from Inno.
  7. Feedback PvP Arena

Solution simply place back the old towers together with that new PVP Arena so all be happy inno happy players happy For me i stopped playing on beta only harvest and get out so boring when i find one other game i will abanden it completly dont say its impassible mars , saab , egypt and so on...
  8. Feedback PvP Arena

I wanne see my score on different era the one i chooce to fight not some dum setup randomly so i really dislike the new pvp arena normally i fight on 4 to 5 era
  9. Feedback PvP Arena

All our feedback useles from day 1 they will never listen to the player and screwed there own game the game becomes now finally to boring to play
  10. Feedback PvP Arena

5 weeks not a word from developers shame shame, give us back old towers
  11. Feedback PvP Arena

Ok again and again trash PVP-Arena one off the worst so called INNOVENTIOINS for this game We dont like it , We dont want it put back old pvp.
  12. Feedback PvP Arena

What a mess and a insult for us three weeks for that FoE is a dead game now they dont undrstand at all why we had choicen this game but what they understand next is the empthyness we left behind this will never bring money for inno gonne cost money.
  13. Feedback PvP Arena

I already quit playing beta because that PVP Arena game boring
  14. Feedback PvP Arena

Dudette no need for you to say sorry every respecteble company had taken its responsebilities to there users or custumers to long our game fun been ruined. We dont blame you but we blame Inno.
  15. Feedback PvP Arena

Old PVP back.
  16. Feedback PvP Arena

Dump PVP-Arena
  17. Feedback PvP Arena

First time i write here even created a account here for it. But im so dissapointed about the new PVP-Arena. Great job developers you really created a game killer wiht this new PVP-Arena it doing its job so well it really is killing the game. Admit its a joke and get it out as soon as possible...