• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Spoiler Next event

Pretty sure, he just mixed it up and meant that the History Event will be the event after Anniversary ;) Yes, these are from the FoE game files.
  2. Discussion Best GB lvl200+

Yes, BG caps at level 158 at 15 attempts and 75%. HC caps at 10 attempts and 50%, which should be somewhere around level 180.
  3. Discussion Best GB lvl200+

I want to vote for Oracle^^ (But in terms of efficiency I'd go for AO as a fighter.)
  4. Feedback Quantum Incursions

The announcement lists wrong values for all buildings and all levels. For example the Neo Winners Plaza lvl 2 has 15% red, 15% red GBG, 16% blue and 16% blue GBG for IA. According to the announcement it is: Def%+Atk%/Atk 15 Def%+Atk%/Def 15 Def%+Atk%/Atk GBG 16 Def%+Atk%/Def GBG 16 Also...
  5. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 22nd January

It's a good start only counting diamond league victories. In my opinion it would be a better solution to only count the victories on the same or higher LP than the current LP of the guild. Alternatively, let diamond league only be 1000 LP and let platinum go until 999 LP.
  6. Feedback Big news for Forge!

I don't like the change of the guild levels. Why do all guilds with level 65 or higher get the maximum bonuses? What sense do levels above 65 have? Why gift the bonuses to guilds that were less active over years? Why not honor guilds who worked for it with higher bonuses? Leveling a guild to 100...
  7. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 15th January

Does this mean, the forge point boost now works for the Aegon Resort?
  8. Feedback Big news for Forge!

I agree, the new guild ranking should contain all guilds even if they don't participate in GbG. Then they will simply be ranked last as they are in the old guild ranking.
  9. Discussion Forgotten temple 20% fp

I tested this thoroughly a couple of months ago and posted my results in the German forum and made a spreadsheet (and a guide for it) for calculating the average city collection based on these results (German only). Here's how the Forgotten Temple works: Applies for all buildings but GBs. Will...
  10. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Please also add a daily limit per player for deleting buildings just like giving up sectors in GvG.
  11. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Please give the Statue of Honor and the Elephants one or two new levels. Their values are quite dated compared to current event buildings.
  12. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Seriously, this can't be intended! My guild, only me, copper league (it's shown wrong in the rankings), never played GbG on Beta before, is on 5th place in the guild rankings. Meanwhile the top guilds (diamond league, it's shown wrong in the rankings) on place 331 and beyond...
  13. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

You'll have to click on the button in the bottom left to find the "old" ranking.
  14. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Guild ranking is broken. The best guilds should be at the top. Therefore I'd suggest (as mentioned here) to include the current total league points (the one shown in guild profile, not in the new rankings) into the ranking. Also why is there silver league shown instead of diamond league?
  15. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I don't think the new guild ranking is a good idea. Guilds that have 975 LP can be higher ranked than guilds that always have 1000 LP: Guild A und guild B have the same guild level. Guild A is always 3rd and has always 1000 LP. Throughout a championship 8 * 75 = 600 LP will be accumulated...
  16. Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

Looks to me like a card game. Not like some sort of divination. And in what world are we living in that rules of some religions have to be applied to everyone? Please respect the freedom and choices of the people not believing in the same as you do. If it offends you, don't play it.
  17. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 24th July

Thanks! Will this also be changed when selling buildings? Right now it can be quite impossible to sell 1x1 buildings or streets.
  18. Feedback Space Age Titan

You can't mow down anything with the artillery since there is a flying unit in SAT. My feedback in #754 applies only to the combination of Keen Eye and Mortar, in which case Keen Eye applies to ALL hit units not just the main target. Five times Keen Eye with a single attack is too powerful.
  19. Feedback Space Age Titan

Here's my feedback: Keen Eye in combination with mortar is too powerful. Fighting would be less painful if Keen Eye would only apply to the main target.
  20. Fixed on Beta: msg center bugged

That seems to be the case for all countries and all worlds. You also can only start the shortest production time in main city, colony and settlements. And no collect all button.