• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. SeekerDave

Spoiler Next Settlement

I am not sure I like the mini game so much now that we have the texts , it is driven by luck , you can't influence it like in Eqypt and Japan ( viking has no minigame )
  2. SeekerDave

Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

@Dudettas Could you tell us after what story quest ?
  3. SeekerDave

Halloween Candy

4. SeekerDave

Feedback Message Center Changes

@Fenix that is indeed interesting information but where did you get it from as I checked quite a few servers announcements myself to see whether I could find any snippets of info like that but found nothing , after my CM didn't respond to me asking her why it was postponed and @Dudettas hasn't...
  5. SeekerDave

Surely that makes it more likely as it shows that it wasn't a bug that made them pull back but some other reason which I would prezoome to be liver server envioremnt testing , what else would it be ?
  6. SeekerDave

Not A Bug: Duplicate Pumpkins

It was an issue with my browser cash that is now resolved.
  7. SeekerDave

Bugs Reported Via Support Tickets

Have people stopped reporting bugs via support or has the thread be abandoned ?
  8. SeekerDave

Nope. Only German and Beta.
  9. SeekerDave

@Dudettas why is that the german server is the only server aside from Beta to get the update as sceduled , are they doing live server envioremnt testing there ?
  10. SeekerDave

Spoiler 2020 Winter Event

Unless you spend $/£ you won't be able to get anywhere near that amount as they will probably be a DS which means you will only have one day to get it and say thats the first day of the evnt then the $/£ or there is a very low chance to get even 1
  11. SeekerDave

Not A Bug: Duplicate Pumpkins

In the Halloween event I keep on getting two pumpkins rotating when I click on a pumpkin to collect it.
  12. SeekerDave

Feedback PvP Arena

I just don't understand why you put it on Beta and then took 99% of the feedback from alpha. Why bother ?
  13. SeekerDave

Feedback Halloween 2020

Same old same old.
  14. SeekerDave

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 10th August

Fixed an issue where you could interact with your city before it had finished loading I reported that donks ago and you denied it was a bug and now you have fixed it and I got no diamonds.
  15. SeekerDave

Spoiler Next Settlement

Very nice.
  16. SeekerDave

Feedback Beta Mobile App Feedback/ Bugs

Thanks , I underpantties now.
  17. SeekerDave

Then why do you give us diamonds here ? You imply normal beta is not optionall.
  18. SeekerDave

Sorry , Still don't follow , your saying the Beta App doesn't have anything Beta in it ? So if I went to Beta right now there would be no PvP Arena ?
  19. SeekerDave

I don't get this although and all it seems very complex . I thought there was already the option to use the Beta on mobile why do you need a whole new app ? I really don't understand.
  20. SeekerDave

Duplicate: New Guild Rank Icons

Yesterday as you know there where a few kind of big changes to the game but there appears to be an issue where the new rank logos overlap the points for players will millions of them.