• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. The Lady Redneck

Do Not Suggest Ability to put Great Buildings into Storage.

Ability to place GBs with completed levels into storage.
  2. The Lady Redneck

Fixed on Beta: Amara Avatar has vanished

My Amara avatar from the Wildlife event has vanished. I checked my guild, hood, and FL and it seems to have been removed all together.
  3. The Lady Redneck

Fixed on Beta: Guild Versus Guild navigation Log not working

Can find no information at all on this, either here or on the live servers where it is a Confirmed bug. For about a week now both here and on the live servers the ability to move immediately to a sector by clicking on an item in the event log in GVG is does not work. Similarly, when you view the...
  4. The Lady Redneck

Visit Tavern button

Why does the Visit Tavern button not grey out like the AID button does once you have visited a Tavern?. OK I am sure this must have been asked before, but cannot find anything on it. I aid and visit taverns from my town hall events. And it wastes so much time not knowing which taverns you have...