• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. The Lady Redneck

Rejected QI Age advances as the season goes on.

Why am I not surprised LOL. (Shakes head)
  2. The Lady Redneck

Rejected QI Age advances as the season goes on.

QI is a total mess as it is without complicating it further by adding more ages. If they cannot get the basics right, why screw it up even further.
  3. The Lady Redneck

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I do not see why they cannot do something with medals in QI Buy expansions or decos for the city, or move to a new node. in the battle screen for example.
  4. The Lady Redneck

Discussion anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

It seems to me that the actual game called Forge of Empires has been scrapped and the bones turned into a platform for quick buck mini games. None of which has any bearing at all to the original game. Neither are they designed to be games able to stand on their own. But they are able to draw in...
  5. The Lady Redneck

Reported to Developers: Some buildings won't be motivated

Same thing happened to me on the live server. I do not think it is a bug. Will probably be told it is part of some rebalancing .
  6. The Lady Redneck

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

The main thing I used the AD for was selling stuff I did not need through the exchange. And when a quest asked me to do this. For this I got coins. gems and castle points. Now when I put things in the exchange I no longer see castle points as part of the payout. Is this a part of the AD...
  7. The Lady Redneck

Discussion anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

Yes, But it is no longer INNOgames. Could you tell us which of these games in any of the companies MTG now own which are actively being developed and promoted, with real time A/D and a strategy to match?
  8. The Lady Redneck

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

They need to fix the dang thing before anything else. They closed both threads on the busted AD to further comments and said it was fixed. If I click on the AD it just freezes my game and I need to refresh before I can do anything else in the game at all........ Some fix!!!
  9. The Lady Redneck

It is impossible for MTG to develop a real time war element remotely similar to GvG in this or any other game. They would need to try to attract a real experienced Game designe/develomment team. And that would COST money. Even their idea for Guild Raids had to be dumped in favor of IQ. Which...
  10. The Lady Redneck

Feedback History Event 2024

It is the cheapest way to do things, Buy some easy to add bolt ons, give them slightly different skins and it is one size fits all games. It also saves the need to hire real devs.
  11. The Lady Redneck

Feedback History Event 2024

I agree 100% It looks like it has been designed by teenagers for their little brothers and sisters. The whole game has been gradually sliding into the kiddie realm for way to long. Both in terms of design and game play. It would probably help the game and its profit margines if MTG hired...
  12. The Lady Redneck

Duplicate: Can not collect

I know that by choosing to play on the Beta server we should expect bugs and glitches to affect our game in this city. As this is the test server. But surely the bugs should only appear in new aspects and additions to the game that are being added and tested. The AD does most definitely not...
  13. The Lady Redneck

Duplicate: Can not collect

This started a few days ago. It has been reported to the Devs https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/antiques-dealer-not-opening.16947/
  14. The Lady Redneck

Reported to Developers: Antiques Dealer not opening

So I take it the trainees are still on their Easter break. I do not remember if the History Event has side quests to complete. But if it does will there be one to sell X number of goods in the AD?. If MTG holds true to form it would be the first quest LOL
  15. The Lady Redneck

Reported to Developers: Antiques Dealer not opening

Same here. Their unpaid student designers will be off home on their Easter holidays. So hopefully will get round to this once they have returned to college
  16. The Lady Redneck

Have been playing the game for around 11 years so I know to keep my FL current. I usually go through mine once a month both here and in both my live worlds. as well. And except for a few red noobs it has been stable for a while. What made me go through it this time was one of the peeps on it...
  17. The Lady Redneck

Do Not Suggest create "skins" for the city for us to buy.

MTG do not have and staff capable of designing, developing and implementing your ideas. Those they do have hardly understand the basics of this game let alone genuinely design the stuff you are suggesting. Even stuff they present as "new" is only bolt ons. MGT wants to get as much money as...
  18. The Lady Redneck

Well I had 140 folks on my FL. Some I looked up and became friends with again from way back when I had my first city here on Beta. So I had a good mix of players as friends. Since I came back this time the only people I have had to replace have been the occasional noobs who did nothing after...
  19. The Lady Redneck

Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

Nothing in GE has ever been real fighting, just fake fighting against bots
  20. The Lady Redneck

Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

If That was the case why did they remove the only real fighting part of the game?