• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion Discord server

FYI, the invite link in the message on the login page seems to be expired.
  2. Feedback Unit stacking is here!

This would be good if all stacks sort in front of all individual damaged units (or option to hide damaged units). Then we would have predictable clicking places that don't change as units are damaged.
  3. Fixed on Beta: Aid All interaction with Mo/Po Quests

The first day i tried aid all it seemed like it did not register at all on a quest (soccer/football event quest) requesting # of mo/po. The next day i forgot and did it anyway and noticed the bar for the quest going forward and backward as the Aid All happened. It ended short of the required...
  4. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 19th July

Is there a way to select the old tray icons on mobile (the ones that are large enough to see and have text saying what they are)?
  5. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 10th August

I like the embassy statistics. They would be better if the calculations for each resource were based on cumulative requirements, since that would give a better understanding of how far the player can unlock given current resources. For example using Vikings below, i have to spend 12 Mead for...
  6. Implemented show population +/- of building in mouse-over context menu

Described quite adequately in the fields below, but when reorganizing my city or making decisions about whether to drop an event building, it is inconvenient to determine the population impact of removing existing buildings.
  7. Feedback PvP Arena

I played one week and unset my army. Please add an option/setting to disable the alert. I never want to do that again.
  8. Feedback Information boxes for Features you have not unlocked yet

I like it, but on the Antique Dealer page it's a little confusing to just have icons on page 1 (like, am i supposed to click these?), and have to scroll sideways to see information. Ideally the first page would have some text summarizing/advertising what it will do and when you unlock it. Then...