• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

My First impressions in this event: - great look! - for me the bonusses offered are good, I totally disagree with all those complaints about the underpowerment of the set. And: Okay, the critics may be proven right, there might be fewer cities raising it, but perhaps the more interesting to...
  2. Discussion Settlements, Do you want a new one?

That is a great idea! I do like the settlements, and I think, a greater variety is always wellcome. And everyone chooses individualy.
  3. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Well, inno, i did like most your new Features, the castle system e.g. ... But i dislike this new one, because it causes a lot controversy in guilds, brings pressure to The guild, i guess, many will leave the game. Better you never take this junk to the liveservers. Sorry, but that ist my honest...
  4. Fixed on Beta: Buying a forge point causes progam failure.

I do play the Android app in my mobile, every time I try to buy a FP, according to the quest "buy one fp" the moment I touch the fp + symbol at the bar up in the main screen, the programm freezes and has to be restartet, I cannot buy an FP.
  5. Feedback Fall Event 2021

I do like the event and its main building, and as some useual complaints will be given, I think it is okay, perhaps Not reaching the highest level without diamonds. The benefits of the building are well balanced!
  6. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

My very subjektiv feedback on the mughal : Thanks for trying something new, I do like the buildingchallenge, But I don't like the music and the emotional atmosphere, therefore I switch to Egypt again.
  7. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Yes, I play the app from the store. In the pc-programm the text is altered.
  8. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

The flying island is great, but I sugesst to be more precise in the announcement within the settlement: the text "There is at least one ..." indicates ,you have actually to look till you find one, ...I searched for one hour, ... Nothing to find ... A few hours later there really was a shared...
  9. Cannot Reproduce: Archaeology Event

10. Feedback Archaeology 2021

Report: After finishing the historian the game closed itself and I had to reload it. ... When reloaded the reward had been submitted. ...
  11. Galata Tower Changes Feedback

Changing the Galata had at least one positive result: In my guilde on the German server all rushed to build it up before it becomes more expensive. But o lot of players are quarreling about it. Most of it is as usual rather childish, hey guys, you play for free! However, I pledge Inno to...
  12. Feedback Spring Event 2021 Feeback

I do like this event very much, and I consider the main building is great. I do not miss the attack boost. This building supports those, that like to build a city and do Not fight 24/7. I wish, inno to balance all aspects of this great game. It is Not at all boring, it inspires to other ways of...
  13. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

I do like the renewed Arena very much ... and I enjoy this kind of fighting. I think it is Not boring, but a great feature. And the tower looks great .
  14. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

I am in a lower age and think it is much fun, I suggest for the High Endgamer inno should create a kind of virtual 2age higher adversary, that fights would be a real challenge, that would give an addon to the system, till the next ages are developed.
  15. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

I can detect a major improvement in the new limitations, they did hear their critics! You just cannot get applause from everyone.
  16. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Many thanks, inno, I did like the first pvp, and I Do like this even more. A nice feature for casual battle!
  17. Rejected Week of the pirat/plunderer

Concerning the collection in time: maybe for the plunderweek it would fit, that the time of the production is displayd to the successfull attacer. So the owner has really to run for it.
  18. Rejected Week of the pirat/plunderer

I am sorry for my poor english, and sorry for not considering every aspect, but thats, what this discussion is to achieve. Okay, i would exclude LGs, and if you collect in time, you are Not plundered, the idea is, to give a window of oppertunity go plunder against those cities, that use general...
  19. Rejected Week of the pirat/plunderer

With the new Galata and the general idea to vitalize fighting, visiting your neighbours with better plunder options for a certain period of time because the protection, that makes cities and certain buildings fully untouchable is put aside.
  20. Feedback PvP Arena

The new pvp has been great in my opinion, something like bowling, I mean like my throwing a ball, sometimes it will find its hit, sometimes Not. The most severe critics just take the GAME! too serious, it is great fun. So I am sorry, that it is turned off.