• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. MightyMouse0930

New Issue: Collect 2 Blue Chests with 6 stars OR Collect 2 Red Chests with 6 stars

Not sure if thats intentional or it is a bug At the bottom row, cleared the first Red Chest with 6 stars, then managed to clear at same bottom row, another Blue Chest with 6 stars, But the second blue chest counter remains at 0.
  2. MightyMouse0930

Not A Bug: Rival Quest

In the Quest "Confront the Shadowy Menace", How do you get to clear 4 Red Chests with 4 Stars? I get 4 stars in Red, but they are usually over 4 of them. If I get 4 Red Chest, one star each, still I am still not able to clear. I had already spent 3 x 200 diamonds with IGN "RodimusPrime" and...
  3. MightyMouse0930

Duplicate: Settlement placement issue returned

The Floating icon of every building in the settlement is causing issue with placement of the building. And I also felt the system is abit slow, and sometimes, I got partial screen refreshed. I am playing the Mongul empire settlement on both browsers (Chrome/Edge)
  4. MightyMouse0930

Not A Bug: Is it Switching PC to mobile caused this?

I went for a shopping trip for 5-6 hour, last played on a PC, where most building upgrade cost about 20+T, when on my way back from my shopping trip, I played on my mobile beta app, and I was surprised that after 6+ hours, my accumulated feast is mere 600T with max steward+coachman, it should...
  5. MightyMouse0930

Why auto-update beta FoE app to non beta?

In my country, mobile data not cheap, and the beta app keep being automatically replaced with non-beta during the night, and being forced to download beta version several times per month. please include a setting to stop updating to non-beta.
  6. MightyMouse0930

Contact Support: Double (2X) on Calendar key, no 10 pieces awarded.

In this winter event , I got a 2X bonus, and selected a calendar key, i got ONE calendar key plus 10 stars, but NO complete master key, I had only 3 incompleted pieces which probably my originally owned. please rectify the bug. Note: Reported in game support, no reply after >12 hours.
  7. MightyMouse0930

Duplicate: Mughal Embassy mouse-over stats missing

Now I am no longer able find out what Mughal Embassy is giving out as daily bonus production when I mouse over the embassy.
  8. MightyMouse0930

Loading Error: "Failed to load asset library shared/buttons/buttons"

Unable to load game with the Error: "Failed to load asset library shared/buttons/buttons" Browser is Microsoft Edge, not chrome.
  9. MightyMouse0930

Discussion Settlement attempt count while in progress.

I could only see how many attempt I had tried on each of the civilization settlement, if the slot is free (no settlement in progress). But once I started, I can't find this information any more. Anyone had got any clue where i could the info?