• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. GateKeeper

Rejected make GBG feel more like gvg

GBG is terribly boring. No skill, No fun. hopefully a serious discussion takes place soon. GVG 2.0 lets go
  2. GateKeeper

Feedback History Event 2024

Did 2 Hard fights, spent 345 coins and 320 coins.... yea the ratio is far off from Tickets to Coins.
  3. GateKeeper

Ok, Ill get hate mail from players but there is a game flaw...but what fair is fair lol If your Redraw your deck that first redraw costs 5 Battle Coins, the second redraw is 10 Battle Coins. BUT if you choose a any card before redrawing a 2nd time, you go back to the selection screen and you...
  4. GateKeeper

I played each level yesterday to get a feel of the 3 differences... I like: the 3 level designations, much better then when we first saw this type of game in the halloween event. the animation, sure its simple, but I get the 1 second rush to cheer my fighter on after we get hit lol. LOVE...
  5. GateKeeper

Shrinkflation! ;)
  6. GateKeeper

Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

hey great news... the entire thread is useless.... move along ....nothing to see here... going straight to Live servers lol we want to thank you all for your suggestions and concerns....but no matter.
  7. GateKeeper

Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

Its been said, but just trying to pour it on... so someone listens... This settlement is BORING. A huge step backwards in the settlements progression in which they were getting better. We are back to the original Vikings boring settlement here. The 5 and 10 hours, is just making it worse in...
  8. GateKeeper

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

In my update AD proposal thread I didn't mean to go nuts with it lol.. forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/antique-dealer.16721/ I just saw an auction for gold 50 frags from the last event that just finished a few days ago... that is not an Antique lol Troops of current ages...
  9. GateKeeper

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Final thoughts on QI...last post its going Live anyways.... What I like : I can bake multiple Troops and Goods instantly. same I like how difficult it was to manage the settlement, land expansion, appreciate the strategy to it (but see the #3 dislike about settlement). learned the strategy at...
  10. GateKeeper

Nice work on those guides... thanks for doing that
  11. GateKeeper

Season 1 thoughts I had are below in Black.....in Red are End of Season 2 updated thoughts What I like so far: I can bake multiple Troops and Goods instantly. same I like how difficult it was to manage the settlement, land expansion, appreciate the strategy to it (but see the #3 dislike about...
  12. GateKeeper

Fixed on Beta: QI "too many citizens in employment" bug

Same issue today, cant sell any buildings with 175 people available, so added a house fo r50 more people, can still cant delete, can't even delete the house I just planted
  13. GateKeeper

we dammmmm I thought it was 800 total for 6 chests lol..... well that got even worse
  14. GateKeeper

with the season ending, bringing up some overall thoughts: What I like so far: I can bake multiple Troops and Goods instantly. I like how difficult it was to manage the settlement, land expansion, appreciate the strategy to it (but see the #3 dislike about settlement). You only froze the GVG...
  15. GateKeeper

Fixed on Beta: QI - Too high population

Just giving any example of the pop issue. i was feeling left out Trying to see a Roof House of 50 people, shows 100 available. doesn't allow me to sell
  16. GateKeeper

Seems like Day 1 and possibly day 2 of the season is to use all your resources and efforts to expand your settlement land. Only way I can see to keep up with the demand of the enormous need for Supplies. got to wait several more days to test it though . wonder how many seasons we are...
  17. GateKeeper

HEY! where are the Rogues in QI ?!
  18. GateKeeper

I wonder what the point is giving us all these strong new Spec Buildings with Attack and Defense %'s, only to remove GVG, and bring us this QI system where our Towns stats don't count for the troops? Was GE V and GBG too hard for players? <rhetorical question> ;) anyways, so more bullet...
  19. GateKeeper

open QI, Click the Ship Icon on lower left, that takes you to your Settlement.
  20. GateKeeper

Here is my first log in experience, about 14 hours since it launched, so obviously players have already fought... 1. logged on to 5 flags that "this node has been cleared", but had an option to use Quantum Actions to Move, what does this do? 2. I then figured out to click the furthest flag that...