• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. DEADP00L

Rejected Antique dealer

Report : - the offers are renewed every 2h30 (2h of offers and 30 minutes of beat with the following offer). but an average player only sees 3 or 4 offers per day, which limits his spending possibilities. - offers are often drowned out by uninteresting prizes, sometimes it takes a week to have...
  2. DEADP00L

Already Suggested Incident Visibility

Like every year, I propose again (this time on the beta forum) that the incidents on the road of the browser version are more visible. The buildings of the events are more and more voluminous and in spite of arrangements of cities to reveal the maximum of roadways, the incidents always tend to...
  3. DEADP00L

Discussion Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

After almost a year, @Juber do we have any info on what's going on? https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/try-out-guild-perks-on-beta.15123/
  4. DEADP00L

Discussion News in Ukraine

I wonder about a very present news. Although we shouldn't talk about politics, will Innogames shut down or put its Russian servers on hold in solidarity with the poor Ukrainians?
  5. DEADP00L

Forwarded Tchat Neighbors -> GBG

Neighbors chat is never used. While a chat between guild members of the same GBG would be useful rather than creating a temporary topic each time. It would suffice to replace the chat of neighbors which resets every week with a chat of members of guilds present on the same GbG, which would...
  6. DEADP00L

Discussion Evolution FOE

Hello. It's not that I don't want something new, but I find it a shame that Inno is always looking to add things (sometimes awkwardly) rather than improve existing ones. Some additions were well thought out when they were put in place but are no longer suitable with age. The tavern, which the...
  7. DEADP00L

Do Not Suggest Distribution of guilds in Battleground

Now that the GbGs are well established, it is time to improve the distribution within the guild leagues according to their capacities.
  8. DEADP00L

Rejected Time between two helpers

Sorry, if my English is poor I am using Google translate. Proposal: Adapt the system of help from friends and neighbors such as GB triggers. Reason: A bug that has been installed for years has shifted the time displayed for help on social bars compared to the real time seen in the history...