• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. New Idea Make the new campaign map in SASH attractive without always being just coins, supplies,goods.

How about placing different prizes in the SASH provinces. It would be very interesting to see other awards besides the usual ones
  2. Discussion Why isn't the royal bathhouse given priority for motivation?

I noticed that all settlement buildings receive motivation except the Egyptian settlement building, why? Can someone explain to me
  3. Feedback Daily Release Notes

I would even agree with your opinion, if the game didn't make missions to complete the entire guild expedition mandatory to gain something
  4. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I only received 44 fragments from both the colossus and neo plaza kits. Now I didn't receive anything for completing the IQ levels. I didn't receive anything from 250 neo colossus frags. The only thing I received was current era merchandise. And a few things when making node progress. Other than...
  5. Feedback Quantum Incursions

True true and true, all you said is true and Inno lie to us with this "rewards". And I'll say more, these amounts are also false because what I won at the end of IQ was 44 fragments. I'm still waiting for these 250/400 fragments hahahahha
  6. Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

I hope @Juber puts here the list of things he receives in the settlement through FI GB
  7. Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

Guys, can anyone tell me what the mysterious shards (FI GB SAV) produced in the Polynesian settlement and in the Mughal settlement, also who discovered it?
  8. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I didn't talk about Beta, I'm talking about the live server.
  9. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Then what I reported was that two guilds that use bots got together and now have 79 members and want to put an end to QI with the use of commands if INNO puts up any buildings that encourage climbing golden fist quickly. What these guilds want is not competition but to end all the fun and be...
  10. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Where I play the QI ranking is different from the GBG ranking. Guilds that use bots don't have many members (sometimes fake accounts understand) and this person can't handle so much to be done. In the QI ranking they are really active guilds with diverse members (60,70,80) members and they were...
  11. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Well, if everything they said is true that there will be 5 more GEX levels (6-10) I would like it if there was a pass for expeditions and with them come temporary boosts for settlements it would be quite fun and outside the usual curve. If the game doesn't do anything to ban it for the reason...
  12. Feedback Quantum Incursions

In my world where I play there are 6 guilds that use bots in gbg, I have sent several notifications to Inno about this and nothing has been done. Now 2 guilds that use bots have come together to start wanting put an end to the fun of IQs. They are already arranging to place possible bots there...
  13. Spoiler Limited Upgrades discussion thread

Did the game already say that there will be 5 more GE levels?
  14. Do Not Suggest create "skins" for the city for us to buy.

If you think these ideas are crazy, it's because you only care about what's good for you. The game has had this same city “painting” for 12 years. Instead of talking **** you could have said something improvement or just shut up and just cast your vote
  15. New Idea Increase the city's productivity.

It already has it. There are forgotten temples and several Inno modes that offer FPs, mainly GBG, where you can get 1,000 fps in about 700/1,000 fights, sometimes even less than that. I achieved 800 fps with 417 fights in a single morning. Now we don't have enough coins to upgrade titan GBs. 56G...
  16. New Idea Increase the city's productivity.

titan players who want grow up your gbs.
  17. New Idea Increase the city's productivity.

Make the city's productivity bonus based on happiness equal to the productivity of IQ euphoria bonus
  18. Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

And given that they renamed it to just a settlement, it's already a spoiler for the next stage: Atlantis. Because it was one of the ideas mentioned when they asked for our ideas for settlements.
  19. Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

They only made the settlement play right away because of the QIs in progress and.of the updates to the other settlement buildings because all the other settlements they waited at least a month to launch live, as that was the time that a good part would finish the settlement and would give their...