• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Edwin the First

forum link missing

The Discord in its current form cannot replace the forum under any circumstances. Very confusing and not user-friendly structure.
  2. Edwin the First

Not A Bug: All fighting slow down

This comes from accepting unnecessary things that no one needs. I've been using the helper for a very long time, but I'm sure it only uses 20% of the possibilities.
  3. Edwin the First

AID ALL

That there was only 30x something to help with 236 players is very unlikely.
  4. Edwin the First

AID ALL

89 / 5.000 Übersetzungsergebnisse Used them all and only 30 counted? Either a mistake or badly done.
  5. Edwin the First

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

it is like what the difference between McDonalds in Paris and Rome ? Pesto Pasta and Ricotta Spinach Bites are unique to Italy ;)
  6. Edwin the First

Rejected Guild Tech tree

I don't want anything new anymore. I want what is already there to be constantly improved.
  7. Edwin the First

A question for everyone who has already had some experience with the new age. 1. would you go up again with the current knowledge? 2. How's the fighting? easier, harder or equal to Venus
  8. Edwin the First

How long will promethium and orichalcum be needed for research? Stopped sending out the ships a long time ago.
  9. Edwin the First

Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

I think it's about time Inno communicated honestly with its players. Just tell me in all honesty if you want to break the game on purpose, if you want to get the active players to stop playing the game, if you're just pretending that our opinions matter, etc......
  10. Edwin the First

A very big sign that the people responsible for the game don't even play the game themselves. Otherwise the problems would be recognized and fixed earlier. From what I can read here the Venusian age units are better than the Jupiterian age units, what's the point?
  11. Edwin the First

From what I've read here, the only thing I'm looking forward to is the new expansions, but not the new age.
  12. Edwin the First

Inno is like a football team that loses every game by double digits and scores a goal every now and then. And the few goals they score are celebrated and they don't notice that they are losing more and more fans, or they just don't want to believe it. The coach swears that the next game will...
  13. Edwin the First

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

I'm afraid that after all the anticipation for the new age, it will end in disappointment again. I'm most afraid of the new GB I think I'm not alone with that, I hope I'm wrong, otherwise it will be the end of my game.
  14. Edwin the First

One question, how do you get all the information and pictures? When I was a kid, computers were still called Texas Instruments or Commodore C64s ;)
  15. Edwin the First

Feedback Castle System Additional Levels

You could also expand in other ways. GEX for example
  16. Edwin the First

Discussion Time to leave Forge of Empires.

I've even thought about quitting the game. I've been playing for almost 3 years now and admire the staying power of players who have been around a few years longer. What bothers me the most about the game is the monotonous gameplay. Harvest, deposit FP, do loop quests, always the same events...
  17. Edwin the First

Feedback Event Hub Feedback

Inno is surprised that he has not arrived at the players? How did you think how it will be received when it is actually useless, offers no important information and no advantages.
  18. Edwin the First

Across the strathosphere A final message:"give my wife my love" Then nothing more Far beneath the ship The world is mourning They don't realize he′s alive No one understands but major tom sees "Now the lights commands This is my home I'm coming home
  19. Edwin the First

Discussion Things impossible to do/achieve in FoE

What I mean is that if a player buys diamonds then he can cheat with impunity.
  20. Edwin the First

Discussion Things impossible to do/achieve in FoE

I think any player who uses unauthorized tools should be banned from the game forever. I've heard from players that they got warned and just moved on after a little while. If a player occasionally buys diamonds, nothing happens anyway.