• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feodor

Discussion The Decline of InnoGames

That's crazy, how do you want to have hundred of thousand player in that case ? It's a game, not a life. I play maybe 2-3 hours a day, sometimes less, sometimes more, but except if you have nothing else in your life, 12 hours a day is insane. You say you ply while you work, so maybe you're Inno...
  2. Feodor

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

They changed in the middle of my town, so instead of finishing it tonight, I need 16 hours.
  3. Feodor

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

It's a shame they change the event, it was different from St Pat, that was fun. I don't want it to go back to St Pat, I'm fed up to get the same mechanics year after year, then now twice a year.
  4. Feodor

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Feedback from a french guilmate En français : "EG5: excellente idée d introduire du changement avec l armée de défense et un nouveau challenge. Bâtiments: Temple oublié: excellente idée de devoir faire chaque semaine l EG5 pour le garder, les stats sont ok Serpent: j ai fait les calculs pour...
  5. Feodor

Not A Bug: Key's icon stay when I close the event window

I didn't realized it wasn't the game that did that, sorry
  6. Feodor

Not A Bug: Key's icon stay when I close the event window

Actually, it prevents me to clear the board a second time. So it's game breaker. Disappears when I clear the cookies.
  7. Feodor

Fixed on Beta: Not allowing to enter message in mobile app

Same for me. I can do it with my ipad cause i don't have the new version of the beta, but not on my android where i got the last one
  8. Feodor

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

I got the gold level without spending money : 9 cities, 2x50 fragments in chests ans 50 fragments for 300 quests. I just miss one level for the building but I will get it after the last daily quest.
  9. Feodor

Rejected automatism

I think we should be able to do everything on auto : fight, pomo, plunder, tavern, crop, snipe, add fp on GB while using recurring quests, so we could do something else, for example, read, cook, sports...
  10. Feodor

Beta Lottery w/c 10th October

11. Feodor

Beta Lottery w/c 3rd October

12. Feodor

Feedback Fellowship Event 2022

Got 3 already. As I just changed the era, it's really useful.
  13. Feodor

Leap of age

What's the purpose of the leap ?
  14. Feodor

Feedback Halloween Event 2021

Without spending any diamonds, I got 3 house of horror selection kits, and I had 4 more since last year, so I was able to build a second House of Wolf. I also got a chest (I just miss one toy to get the second one), and 13 kits.
  15. Feodor

Discussion Finding incidents hidden behind buildings

If you play on phone, you can move a big building over your city, and the incidents are collected. I'd like the same for computers.
  16. Feodor

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

buy some tools...
  17. Feodor

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

I don't see the purpose of having the same building several times as the main problem of this game is managing the space. Every event gives us a new building. Instead of having several times the same building, you can have different buildings, which makes a prettier city, and with all the...
  18. Feodor

Feedback PvP Arena

I don't see the purpose of this arena, I'm hma and have to fight against saab units. And I loose my units without being able to control them. I'm going to skip this feature. Unfortunately, I liked the tournament on the live servers, and I won't have it now. Shame.
  19. Feodor

Feedback Summer Event 2020

I took all the incidents, finished all the quests, and I still miss 5 distances to get level 9. I got many compass with 1 distance (maybe half of them, but I didn't check)