• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 31st January

hoax /həʊks/ noun a humorous or malicious deception. "the evidence had been planted as part of an elaborate hoax"
  2. Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

If so, Please let it be like this; one of the best games ever.
  3. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

https://forum.ru.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/kosmicheskaja-ehpoxa-venera.15302/
  4. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

That is actually a very simple and elegant solution.
  5. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Thanks. So approximatly 35% more expensive than in SAAB
  6. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Yes, the new GB is not very attractive, but most aren't. It propably ranks in the middle third of all, and even though I also hoped for an new powerfull must-have GB, I am not that suprised, and not that disapointed. I also find the new era beautifull, and i don't really undertand all the...
  7. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Anyone??
  8. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

What is the production rate of Goods in the colony? The Fandom wiki says 10 goods for a 8 hour production, but that can't be right, can it? And what is the cost?
  9. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Reballance the ranking point system so that fighting is not so highly rewarded compared to other aspects of the game. Strategy and Actual Brain usage is the backbone of FOE and this should be reflected in the rankings.
  10. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Reballance the effects of siege camps, so that “Free” fights with No risk of an increase in attrition is not possible....and maybe even increse the price of buildings in GBG. This is to avoid total dominance of One or two guilds in GBG.
  11. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

I very much agree. There are plenty of GBs for figting AND for defense. I would not mind it if the game returned a bit towards its original backbone; a stategic game where you would need to plan, think ahead, and show patience in order to develope your city. I was a great educational game for...
  12. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

If Inno would just change the rewards to something like this....maybe ajust it slightly, the GB would be ok Common: 20% 20 Forgepoints 25 random goods of your era 5 random units coins supplies Uncommon: 33% 100 forgepoints 200 random goods of your era 10 rogues Rare: 50% One up...
  13. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

1028 / 365 = 3 years (29045/17)/365 = 4.6(8) years
  14. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

It may be time for e new Challenge; Start over, but this time, set limitations for your self. No fighting og no trading for instance.....Or no GBs or no special buildings. or try a TinyTown without the use of expansions ;)
  15. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

I guess a lvl 65 FI is comparable to Governors Villa. Minus the attack%
  16. Not A Bug: Discrepancy in Happiness ”score” between main screen and City Hall when population is zero

Browser and Version: Iphone app Version 1.177.1 Overview of the bug: One of my Cities has a population of 0 (Danish A-server). The Happiness icon and drop down infobox shows that the population is ”only” happy, despite plenty of happiness, while the Boost overview in the City Hall meny...
  17. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

How did the Recurring Quests change?
  18. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

A warning when entering SAAB, that mars ore is needed for research i SAAB and that production on the map will cease when enterign SAAB, would make a significant difference