• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Rotate buildings

Indeed there are shadows. I cannot fight this fact. So this solution was mentioned before, but the devs used this shadow "card" for their defence? :D
  2. Rotate buildings

Read again. I did not ask for it. I just made a question about the difficulty of the problem. And actually there is no sun in the game.
  3. Rotate buildings

Hi all. I have already read the so many threads about rotating, 2d and 3d. I understand. They work in 2d and there is no more view of a building. I work in 2d too. There is a simple solution, that I don't know why so unique. Just mirror that poor little 2d model... For this method, the model is...
  4. Feedback Spring Event 2020

Okay Mr I know everything. I will reply only for your rotate opinion. Not 3d models. Okay. I work with 2d models and the first thing what got in my mind: Why they dont just mirror the models? The model remains the same, but the place which the building uses is rotated.