• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

Well they have fixed that quite fast. It seems like for new interesting rewards in auctions, there is similar overflow bug. I thin 1.5 half milion starting bid price is high almost for everyone. Fur sure there exist players with 10+ mio coins, however there is few of them in the worlds and it...
  2. Feedback History Event 2024

Thanks for great explanation. So number of tickets is (of course) also important. Do you have any idea what strategy will you adopt for live server? I'd probably start with easy games till I get more negotiation power from rival quests. Another question regarding rival GE negotiation quests...
  3. Feedback History Event 2024

I have several questions, sadly I had started this event only 2 days before it finished. Not maybe the best event, but for sure makes much more sense as soccer event 2022. My goal in live server could be silver league + gp level 7. 1) what is the maximum negotiation power (rival quests...
  4. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

change Cap to 75% and give only new larger map. Everything will be fine in that case I think
  5. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

GBG second season showed interesting thing. Our 30 headed guild now more sucessfull. We have good fighters, however we use to spend minutes rather than hours (all whole days) to play gbg. Now it makes quite a big difference between ability reach attrition 40-50 or 80-100. Bad for starting or...
  6. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

It is surprising that Inno made this change so late. Farming of few string guild will come to an end. However, 66% sounds to hard to me, 80% would be probably better. Anyway, this Cap change could bury the game. Many high end players will probably loose interest into playing. I am not sure if...
  7. Feedback Soccer Event 2022

The only way to beet hardest opponent is wait and get many cards of players. If you were able to upgrade heavily, there could be chance to beat him. Anyway, if you succeeded, same story, next match you get much more difficult opponent again. Nice to see Inno iss trying to make something with...
  8. Feedback Soccer Event 2022

I also do not understand the mechanics at all. The old one was really not clear, but it was possible to beat the strongest opponent. Now there does not seem to be much opportunity to change the result. You get the default layout, in 99% there is no change to change it. And if the prediction is...
  9. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Is artillery unit able to ignore ligtht unit's ability (Stealth on Rubbons) in SAJM?
  10. Feedback Forge Bowl 2022

In what way are you playing, could you provide some details? In my city in live world, I earn maybe 5000 medals daily by average. On Beta I am in lover era and it is maybe 3000. Quite advanced both of them. How much would it take to earn 9 mio medals for all expansions??? :) If you need medals...
  11. Feedback Forge Bowl 2022

Hope Winners' Plazza will occur as DS in this Event.
  12. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Agree with that, Glory March does not work with Traz. Hope this is just a bug and will be fixed soon. Glory March says only "10% recruitment time boost", very similar way as Guild Level bonus (and it works for Traz). Bad think is also that community managers usually monitors new thread maybe for...
  13. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

same here
  14. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

I like the new map I like new reward building. It gives a lot of FP rewards. Armies slightly changed but I have feeling that eras with flying units (which cannot be usually hit by artillery) will get another advantage. There seems to be one big disadvantage. It does not give diamonds in diamond...
  15. Spoiler 2021 Halloween Event

Do not understand why we have Halloween so soon on Beta. It is 2 months before live servers. And the grand prize seems to be absolutely unprepared I guess building bonuses will be updated soon. At this moment 6x7 and you would be given 8% Attack for Defensive Army, 7% Defence for Defensive Army...
  16. Feedback Castle System

That' clear bug. I agree. As you heard you should have contacted support :)
  17. Feedback Castle System

It seems there is some little division/modulo bug and the ranges for levels are wrong. It seems like #36 is giving also 30 instead of 45. Shall someone report a bug? :) CM only described bonus for big chests. Did not mention that you see also additional daily fighting/negotiating bonus included
  18. Feedback Castle System

It depends of which big chest you have. Some are giving bonus 30, some 45 (for instance encounters number 40,44,48 and even 52.) and some 60 (encounter 56 and above in level 4) . Never able to remember bonus in level 1. Anyway the mechanics work in way I have described above. The bonus on the...
  19. Feedback Castle System

This is because it counts extra bonus for big chest (30 points usually) plus your current bonus for fight/negotiation. The second bonus is 30 points for the first fight/negotiation in the current day... and it is 2 points for 15th fight/neg. So it goes as follwing: 30, 28, 26, .... 4,2. Maybe...
  20. Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

Still do not understand the Fortune Wheel and why there is option to "Stop" the wheel. It is more than clear, that (at least on Desktop version), the prize is returned in response from the Server immediately after the Start button is pushed. So it is not important if you pushed Stop button or...