• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Not A Bug: The buttons are not working properly

I'm clicking the button for discussion, but the chat window won't open. I went to do chores in my cultural settlement but any of the buttons there won't work. This just started today.
  2. Fixed on Beta: Setting in chains disappeared (update 14th march)

I'm playing Viking village on beta. Thus far, it has been possible to set shrines to work in one chain has been working there similarly as in the main town. But after the update this feature disappeared. It still works in the main, but not in the Viking village. I checked the change log but...
  3. Not A Bug: Weird daily

I just saw this daily challenge: A mansion, and TWO TIMES a brownstone house... why no town house? Unfortunately I was too quick to choose the other choice, so I haven't a pic of this...
  4. Cannot Reproduce: Friends tavern info behind the frame

Friends tavern balloon-info is not displaying.
  5. Do Not Suggest Selling blueprints

We can occasionally buy blueprints from Antiques Dealer, why can't we sell any? There are buildings I don't want to build, and others which have a vast surplus beyond what is reasonable to build. It were nice to be able to sell those in bunches of five or so.