• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. The Harlot

Fixed on Beta: Event Quest stopped.

I completed a quest just before this happened. I collected my reward and I am unable to continue. The game shows I still quests to complete and time remaining. I have completely closed the app and restarted the game to no avail...
  2. The Harlot

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

I run android, and in years past I've played through many events... just disappointing is all...
  3. The Harlot

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

This is one of my favorite event, so I'm extremely disappointed I only had access to it for less than 24 hours! What's up with that?!? No time to work through anything....
  4. The Harlot

Beta Lottery w/c 3rd October

5. The Harlot

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Honestly I'm not sure what to think... I now feel like there is less motivation to put effor into GBG, but it also caps large very competitive guilds. I don't think either this are that great.
  6. The Harlot

Feedback Spring Event 2020

So the spring event isn't supposed to be live on mobile, right? Why am I getting incidents poping up with lanterns? It's happened twice in the last 24 hours.
  7. The Harlot

Feedback Research Tree Improvements

I am a big fan of the new format! The collapsible ages makes it much easier to browse what is next. I really would like to be able to use Forge Point packages directly from inventory like you can with Great Buildings. Its very frustrating to have to jump back and forth from research and...