• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback History Event 2024

I have to retract my previous comment about not getting main event building without diamonds\etc.. Just completed the 2,000 progress needed.. Used easy battles, and made it.... The boosts on the ability cards was very crucial though, it provided a bunch of assassination cards..
  2. Feedback History Event 2024

Do you think you're going to get to lvl 7 of the grove by event end? or come up short a level, (or two)
  3. Feedback History Event 2024

I found the History Rival somewhat better than others.. happy to see the fighting weighting vs the nego.. completing level 5 was a bit of a surprise.. I "can" read, just choose not to sometimes.. The issues with Level 5 are: - young cities will really struggle for some of the nego's in lvl...
  4. Not A Bug: Rival mission impossible to complete in Iron Age

There seems to be a fatal flaw in the logic.. "just age up" and you can complete the Rival.. once that becomes accepted, the next progression will be.. "oh" for the "Collect xx Special Goods" task.. just age up to at least Artic Future, and so on.. In a way, it should be similar to GE...
  5. Feedback History Event 2024

Has anyone done the math.. how far do we need to get down the prize line for a complete event bldg? (I get 2,000) Is it even possible without buying the Silver, or Gold as well?
  6. Feedback History Event 2024

Exactly.. I saw the opponent die.. Therefore my "army" (card deck) won..
  7. Feedback History Event 2024

Is it correct that if you win the last battle, but don't survive, you still lose ?? .. this is Halloween event with same mechanics??
  8. Feedback Quantum Incursions

A couple of things.. - built two Victory Pillars.. no apparent boost ?? - REALLY want right click , goto forum function back.. it's painful getting to the forum - No indicator (eg flashing, blinking, anything), that's there's collections ready in QI
  9. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 26th February

Whenever the right click goto forum was changed, and replaced with the wiki, doesn't make sense if you want a lot of feedback.. It's almost too much effort to go find the forum now.. Please add the forum option back to right click
  10. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Decorations take away happiness? What kind of sick world is this ?? Who doesn't like a pretty city.. ;-)
  11. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Based on the number of issues, and known\reported bugs.. can we get a list of ALL the items, so we know whether it's even worthwhile to try and do something, or if we do.. did we hit a new issue? REALLY frustrating when SO many things don't work as planned.. thks
  12. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Battle boosts don't make sense.. I have 75% boost against supposedly a 100% Mounted Warrior He's still standing after 5 hits from a full strength Ballista.. and I think you're aware of the issue that the 2nd wave usually doesn't even come close to resembling what's shown initially.
  13. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Here's a thought.. if you can't enable QI for mobile... Can we at least have a "collect" on mobile till we can get to a PC? ... Bad enough I have to collect in the middle of the night, but can I at least do it on my phone?
  14. Feedback Quantum Incursions

2 wave battles.. the 2nd wave doesn't match the initial screen..
  15. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Is there a list, tab, or other source of what buildings in your main city give QI army boosts?
  16. Feedback Quantum Incursions

There doesn't seem to be a location where QI boosts (and possible additions) are listed.. nothing in main city CityHall, and CityHall on the QI settlement doesn't open.. Where is this info located??
  17. Feedback Quantum Incursions

There is no marker on the quantum gate indicating that your productions need collected.. Bug,? or design? )to make us constantly check, set timers, irritate us, etc.. )
  18. Feedback Quantum Incursions

well.. it was only 10 min late.. open now
  19. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Sometimes.. you just don't know what day it is.. ;-)
  20. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

If the Rival has to be SO expensive, it should give some 4hr Time Shifts as rewards instead of all 2 hr. !! And we could certainly do with 3-4 more Quick Promotions.. That would make it much, MUCH more affordable! There's too many Swift Sham's,,, I have 7 now., and am on town 12 , and have...