• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Sol Frigoris

Contact Support: iOS version - Summer Event freeze

It’s most likely tied to the non-displayable gov mansion artwork reported elsewhere (edit: quotes below), which seems to be an asset loadup issue. The game unfreezes once it gives up loading the artwork.
  2. Sol Frigoris

Feedback Archaeology 2020

That’s the opposite of my experience with these. But if we assume it works as described by you, what’s the point of having the split tasks *and* something like this in the game, simultaneously?
  3. Sol Frigoris

I meant the one with taverns/aids. It was only plain text about either visiting 20 taverns or aiding 50 players, but the only thing that made it budge was visiting the taverns
  4. Sol Frigoris

Is this task supposed to be like this? ;)
  5. Sol Frigoris

Feedback Spring Event 2020

Any dates for when the event goes live?
  6. Sol Frigoris

For what it’s worth, they’ve now stopped showing up in my town completely as well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  7. Sol Frigoris

Spring Contest

Let’s talk about the elephant in the room...
  8. Sol Frigoris

And it’s going to go live on mobile eventually, no worries :)
  9. Sol Frigoris

The three I got today *in the mobile app, no less* were one fiver, one twenty, and one fifty lanterns’ worth
  10. Sol Frigoris

Probably having something to do with event not being deployed on mobile, so new draw assets aren’t quite there yet... as opposed to event Incidents that have been in the thing before? Possibly?
  11. Sol Frigoris

Fun stuff. After triggering the Cherry Blossom event on the browser, I am now able to collect cherry tree Incidents... in the app version :)