• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Forwarded Potions for Atk of city defence

and a good one it is
  2. Forwarded Potions for Atk of city defence

and 4 God sake pls let us use more than one bottle at the time if I want to drink 100 bottle, each at a time, I-ll lose my hair till the last one is drink
  3. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

on real servers, the diamonds are NOT free currency !! you all must give feedback with THAT in mind, and considering that 5 lvl EG, on real servers, not here ! i think that eg level 5, considering all that i have learn here, is a failure, even because of the great costs [individual or guild], I...
  4. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

I really don't care how it looks.... I care about Ukraine, I care about the hi prices on gasoline, I care about the war next to my country and I don't definitely care about the exclamation signs on any forums .... let remain with our feet on the ground please, but not with our heads in the clouds :)
  5. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

No hostility intended. And i didn't knew the exclamation thing, as I-m sure, you do not know haw to design buildings an I do. Now I do and I'll use only one :))) But what a shame...you still don't know how to design buildings :) However, if I want to use more than one exclamation sign, I will...
  6. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

if i sell all the four GB that gives me attack and defence in attack i will lose somewhere around 260-300% attack an defence am i will end up with 2900% attack and 1200% defence what u say is ok for beginner town / level player I will say that the Orangery is more important than Zeus or Aachen !!!
  7. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

No way levelling GB helps global ranking as much as fights No way...in fact levelling GBG help very little, comparing to fights Very little to none !!!!
  8. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Does anyone know when this era will became live on servers? give or take?
  9. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

well in SAAB I had somewhere around 2500% attack and some 1200% defence in attack armies... perhaps that matter ...
  10. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Mars was the perfect age for GBG, but at first impression. Despite the fact that the units was better than in SAAB, we must agree that for auto-combat, SAAB was way better !!!! In Mars I was reached 136 attrition, but not on auto combat. In SAAB I did not reach such attrition [126 i I remember]...
  11. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Do you know about other special buildings that scale from Venus to this new era? perhaps the royal marble gate? Or anything else? Thanks!
  12. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

To bad I was hoped that SAV units are better than nail storm. Perhaps the fact that I have big attack an defence bonuses will help me in SAV GBG Fortunately, the SAV era will bring me +78% attack power only thru renovation buckets :)
  13. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

is SAV an improvement in GBG? can higher attrition can be reached at same bonuses, compared to SAB?
  14. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Hi can anyone tell me which of the attack or defence in attack buildings are going to grow in percentage from asteroid belt to Venus age? thank you vey much.
  15. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Don-t compare the amount of FP to spend levelling Notre Dame or Colosseum with the amount needed for levelling this one :)))
  16. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

give us the second bonus :)
  17. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Very bad LB Perhaps a second stat can improve this, [goods for the treasury for example] or else there will be very few in real servers throwing away fp for this legendary.
  18. New era?

Hi! Do u know how long till new era? Thanks :)
  19. Spoiler New GB "Galata"?

another useless GB :(
  20. Feedback PvP Arena

When do we expect this pvp arena to come online on live servers? 10q