• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Visual Changes - Offgrid Buildings

I think the middle ages tavern looks great, awesome job! I thought these buildings were too large before relative to the size of other buildings, that helps a lot in that regard
  2. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

The worst part about this forum is that people bring up the outlier buildings as the norm. (No, 0.5 FP per tile isn't an average building, no 4% defense per tile is NOT the norm) InnoGames realized that Sentinel outposts were a mistake, they are way too strong. a 1x4 building that provides 3%...
  3. Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

If anything the first levels of the guild expedition should be more impactful, not the last stage which is already useful as is.
  4. Feedback GBG Improvements Part 2

A detailed log of what? Of all 100k or more fights? do you want 2 megabyte of traffic every time you open the guild battlegrounds? Nobody needs a combat log, it's 100% pointless. the only thing people want is seeing who is attacking some1 they are not supposed to. you don't need a combat log...
  5. Feedback Archaeology 2020

i checked on a lot of top point players on the arvahall server. all of them would benefit from the airship because all of them either had shrines of knowledge or dark doorways or similar. But of course if your city is better than those of the top players on any given server then you might not...
  6. Feedback Archaeology 2020

I think posts like these are completely disingenuous. Whoever doesn't place such a building either belongs to the 0.0001% or is bad at math. As long as you have any non-event building in your city this building is such an upgrade in comparison. this is a strictly better building than dark...
  7. Feedback Archaeology 2020

I got THREE!!! After having played Halloween last year on 3 worlds without getting one, this was quite the surprise.
  8. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

I think the factories should each serve a purpose. As it is now everything but the last Factory is completely useless after 1/20 of the time needed to complete the event. Their only remaining purpose is to dump all levels onto them for the tasks.