• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Laobhan

Discussion PvP

I started a battle in PvP against an opponent 2 eras ahead of me, I am using 4 Jaeger and 4 Rogues, I am left with 4 troops all converted to Jaeger and all now in Forests so cannot be attacked from Distance. Opponent has 4 Rapid Fire Cannons and 2 snipers. Because my 4 Jaegers cannot be hit...
  2. Laobhan

Feedback PvP Arena

I didn't know that they add 10% onto the score at weekend. :(
  3. Laobhan

Feedback PvP Arena

I WAS WRONG!!!!!! as soon as I started to get anywhere near moving up to the next level they have started to give me impossible to win fights, *sighs, my enthusiasm has just waned and I am back in the doldrums again, no point in pursuing the battle if you are assured to lose, I will keep my...
  4. Laobhan

Feedback PvP Arena

ok for the past couple of days I have been able to progress in the PvP tower, I have had at least one of the three choices, that are doable as long as I concentrate and not mess up, I even tried a 200 pointer a couple of times, (lost) but it was still not a forced choice, I could have chosen...
  5. Laobhan

Feedback PvP Arena

Well, with the change they have now I am progressing, slowly but still progress but time will tell.
  6. Laobhan

Feedback PvP Arena

I think they have changed the algorithm a bit, so that at least one of the battles in the PvP arena is winnable, it is mostly the 50 point, but its ok, I think they have also changed the scoring so that you get less for each battle, but you get more for each loss, at least thats what it appears...
  7. Laobhan

Feedback PvP Arena

Because you are nearing the next level and they want you to stay in the level you have. but go battle with Brainbug he only has one spear.
  8. Laobhan

Feedback PvP Arena

Another reason I am dissatisfied with the new version is that a lower level player will take even longer to catch up on a server due to the paltry amount of medals offered as reward in the lower levels, players in lower eras need medals to get expansions for their city so they can progress their...
  9. Laobhan

Feedback PvP Arena

I think I agree with you, on most points except getting to see troops from a higher level, its ok if Algorithm was set to give you one of higher era and one of equal era and then one of downright "not a chance" but to get three continuously of "not a chance" ilk is a really off putting and...
  10. Laobhan

Feedback PvP Arena

I am now playing the pvp towers again, I use one rogue, for attacking and one rogue for defence, go in to whatever is 200 points, I figure that as long as I stay under 3001 points I will not lose out on any of the rewards and as Inno have made it so that it if I start creeping up to the next...
  11. Laobhan

Feedback PvP Arena

I am really disappointed in the way this is going, I will say no more on the matter, I will vote with my wallet.
  12. Laobhan

Feedback PvP Arena

I think I agree with you, it seems it is skewed in favour of the higher level players, the lower levels are being used as an easy way to boost the higher level ratings, Its not even that 1 out of the 3 is an equal player, I was nearing the next level for medals and I seem now to have been...
  13. Laobhan

Feedback PvP Arena

I have already gone into a 50 battle to lose it, only to be confronted with more OE and Future Eras, they really don't want me to progress.
  14. Laobhan

Feedback PvP Arena

I don't understand why when I am in Industrial Age I keep getting Oceanic Future players to fight against, I know some might only have a spear defence, but I don't know that until i get into battle with them. The medals you can win are too little for the time expended. You get 5 battles then...
  15. Laobhan

Feedback PvP Arena

Except its not, I am in Industrial Age and I have just had the choice of Contemporary Era, or Oceanic future, Oceanic future, that is hard, harder, hardest.
  16. Laobhan

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

The leprechaun is at the end of the rainbow, but they are tough to spot, been in Ireland for over 40 years now and haven't seen one.
  17. Laobhan

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Hi Guys, the event itself is fine and nice to see a new format, what i have an issue is, being a Londoner of an Irish parent and having moved back to Ireland over 40 years ago, Never in all my time living in Ireland, have I heard anyone say "Top of the morning to you" cead mile failte would be...