• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. St Patrick's Day Quiz

1. On what date is St Patricks Day celebrated? Tuesday, March 17 2. Which Island is known as the Emerald Isle of the Carribean? Montserrat 3. Which countries compete in the St Patrick's Day Test and which sport is played? (2 points for this answer) U.S. and Ireland......rugby league football 4...
  2. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

I've been drinking, so bear that in mind. It would be helpful if future "advice" about this Event showed that all events/quests in a level do not have to be accomplished prior to moving on to a new city. I was working on Level 1 while guild mates had already reached their fourth city. That's...
  3. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

I speak English in a passable way, and the announcement seems pretty straightforward in that I understand we will get Factories going, move the goods by Ferry, and eventually be able to automate everything with the help of the in-game Managers. I'm glad we do not have to worry about something...