• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Spoiler New GB "Galata"?

you are right, theres a line in code: "Plunder repel: The first %s you are plundered you have %s% chance to repel it."
  2. Spoiler Endless Tower

that would be weird as attack/defence boost will be from main city.
  3. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

can someone post SAAB recurring quests? I have seen 1st post with them but has there been a RQ list after they changed them?
  4. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

review time for new updates in Google Play Store is quick compared to App store so they can push that update basically in that same day when it is needed.
  5. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

as useful as your complaining about someone complaining about compalining
  6. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

Theres feedback and then theres complaining. For example one player posting about quitting this game multiple times because of SAAB is not really useful feedback but annoying complaining.
  7. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

theres a lot of talk about how SAAB units is not as good as expected or missing recurring quests but keep in mind that you don't have to advance to that age if those things are that important to you. I see SAAB as something new after a long time of doing the same thing. And difficulty to get VF...
  8. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

no, its a good thing as you can keep them at SAM and get previous era goods without sacrificing chance to increase your attack.
  9. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

wait, what? you can negotiate everyday on SAAB continent map. keep in mind that it is intended mainly for SAAB players. If you choose to build it on lower era then its not fair for you to complain about not being able to use it as it was intended.
  10. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

why do you think that GB needs to be used every day? Temple of Relics is useful for me 1 day out of 7 but I still keep it in my city.
  11. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

Whats the big problem? in SAM you can get 331 - 605* mars ore daily. soo.. 11k can be obtained in 18-33 days. So stop producing SAM goods and save some Mars ore instead. theres at least 2-3 weeks before it hits live servers. *according to wiki and assuming you do all 3 x 4h provinces and 2 x 8h...
  12. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

FPs 11295 mars_ore 11500 lubricants 2750 fusion_reactors 2720 mars_microbes 2700 money 365000000 supplies 355000000 promethium 2710 orichalcum 3420 superalloys 2750 asteroid_ice 11000 compound_fluid 10000 biotech_crops 2750 processed_material 10000 bromine 10000 nickel 10000 platinum_crystals 10000
  13. GBG indicators

from how its phrased and from whats in JS code it looks like it will only be visual and players will still be able to attack sectors that are marked as “ignore”.
  14. Additional GBG Mechanics

saw this file in js code, that havent been posted here before: https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/shared/gui/upgrade/upgrade_set_road_to_victory.png
  15. GBG indicators

They will rename "Battleground constuctor" to "Battleground officer": "BG|Battleground officer: has the right to build and destroy province buildings as well as to mark and unmark provinces within the Guild Battlegrounds." theres also this: "BG|Tag or untag this province to be focused. Every...
  16. 5 levels is not enough!

from cities entities meta file: lvl 6: 7fps, 60 goods, 510guild power (SAM) lvl 7: 8fps, 70 goods, 520guild power (SAM) lvl 7: 9fps, 80 goods, 530guild power (SAM) looks like guild power increase is smaller that for first 5 levels
  17. Additional GBG Mechanics

filenames: https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/buildings/D_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds2.png https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/buildings/D_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds2b.png https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/buildings/D_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds2c.png
  18. Space Age Asteroid Belt

you do know that you can use units from previous eras? and if previous eras units are better then even better as you can use them in GE and GBG. Am I missing something? I will go to SAAB no matter what are the stats. also In SAAB there will be no need for VF goods in GBG.
  19. Space Age Asteroid Belt

SAAB looks close to being finished and theres not a single indication about 2nd GB so its pretty safe to assume that on release day there will be only one GB
  20. Additional GBG Mechanics

theres new line in .mo file: "You did not fully participate during the previous battleground. Therefore, you became uneligible for the reward." might that be related to this spoiler?