• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Winter Event 2020

Where can we find the list of the Winter Bakery buildings please ?
  2. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

It would be really nice if the staff could explain how tournament ranking points are earned : I don't understand how so many players jumped from >3k to >10k ranking points in just one day...
  3. Feedback Changes to Road costs in Vikings and Feudal Japan

The cultural cost for roads is incredibly high : for Feudal Japan it is 200 per square of road, nearly 1 hour of production of the Shinto shrine... Considering how often we build and destroy roads when reorganising our cultural settlements, expect complaints !
  4. Not A Bug: ForgeBowl2020 : Progress Coach bonus ineffective ?

Good evening everyone ! After having activated the Ultimate coach it seems that the Progress coach bonus did not work for me : I clicked only once on a "Lazy" player (with a red brick colour in the background) and I only moved 5 yards towards the touchdown line. Shouldn't I have progressed 6...
  5. Feedback Forge Bowl 2020

It would indeed be most welcome to be warned that the Ultimate coach is not bought for the whole event but only for 24 hours (if it is confirmed that it's going to work this way). Just as it should be advised for the friends' tavern second boost incidentally... Apart from that, after having...