• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Big Baloney

Discussion Change the League divisions in GB tournaments

don't mess up the match fixing and farming fps/goods/and stuff, don't change it Inno let us keep farming and grown against those players that not go to a dominate guild in GBG lol
  2. Big Baloney

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

yeah nice to have somebody like it , I need somebody to buy my worthless goods for 2K a FI set lol , come and get it
  3. Big Baloney

yeah they just get into the R.I.P. section, so just close it for good, if they nerve the ARC with ppl work for 5 years to get it to 180 then yeah I want to get my popcorn and just enjoy this and other forums lol let it come, I just here for fun, but I am done with spending my money in this game...
  4. Big Baloney

if it is flying let it fly away out of the game, thats my idea lol
  5. Big Baloney

so it still stinks?
  6. Big Baloney

Battles in SAAB

welll if this is what we get, I even will ask the guild management to make a quest 500/500 trade thread lol and we gona quest 24/7 all day long, let it come, we will be ready
  7. Big Baloney

Discussion Have we all given up on beta?

yes, importing or converting or whatever from 1 live city would give commitment because you can test you most played live city on the beta changes, you can make it so that you can do this every xx days or whatever they need to monitor the process or block import on some running events. easy...
  8. Big Baloney

april 1st
  9. Big Baloney

Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

its just smart playing to do it yourself :)
  10. Big Baloney

Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

just fix the live struggles:
  11. Big Baloney

rework the GB, if this is how inno shows off to there players, well .............. I rest my case. I cannot believe if some of the team who plays there own game, thing this GB is really a GB for SAV without any 2nd bonus, made the 2nd bonus all era goods for the guild so we have something to...
  12. Big Baloney

maybe you should pay attention, the joke is for the whole team, if they come up with this, then the joke is for the designers, dev's and the other ppl who working hard to please us. But as always they just don't ask for feedback from real players and there you go ;) I don't mind whatever they...
  13. Big Baloney

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds, a big failure

it would be fun if you could not flip it with 2 guilds, during the season you can onl yes it can, even for a big guild with all fighters in it they can home locked if 2 guilds working together, seen that , be there, so yeah but thats ok because its just 1 or 2 seasons and the rest is farmville...
  14. Big Baloney

fprget the GB, let them nerf it in live lol, love to sell noobs the new SAV goods for a worthless Gb Suggestion, to make the GB a cool GB, add the secondary bonus : collect x amount goods of every era current and below from the player to the guild goods :) if you add this this will be a mega...
  15. Big Baloney

Discussion Have we all given up on beta?

not able to test SAV (only big spenders got invite), ignoring feedback, etc. etc. Also the game got so big, I closed my active playing on beta, and some other worlds. So now we just test on live, because ignoring feedback means they just nerf and implement what ever they want so not worth my time.
  16. Big Baloney

SAV Registration

lol, they only listen to big spenders regarding the idea you have to improve the game , IMHO
  17. Big Baloney

SAV Registration

OPT-IN for SAV
  18. Big Baloney

Discussion Delay when aborting quests & killing off Questing

well what you should do to complain is just go on mobile and give 1 star with your info you post here in the playstores, then new players will see it and the dev has to something or not but now its really out there where the dev could see them :)
  19. Big Baloney

Rejected Donation of medals to the treasury

They should fix it to the amount of mobile So yeah +1
  20. Big Baloney

Rejected Donation of medals to the treasury

No poll needed, I would place it in a different section its not an idea but equal to mobile, so a placing to bug section and let the team review it