• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Proven Legend

Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

Notice to any friends of mine on here, I am out, what a waste of time this game is now. Thanks and goodbye.
  2. Proven Legend

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I came out of the Falklands war with a brain injury after stepping on a land mine so I just cannot follow 1.9 so I find myself in a single person Guild, and now finding that the whole game is moving away from players like myself and single player Guilds. I am not going to give up but I would...
  3. Proven Legend

Fixed on Beta: Players can't be kicked from Guild

We still have a problem deleting absent members.
  4. Proven Legend

Feedback Winter Event 2023

We are taking part in a free to play game and I would be the first to moan about the way the game is going now, I will not be moaning about The Winter Event because I will not be doing it. But some players will moan all day and still take part. Just stop moaning and eaither play or do not play...
  5. Proven Legend

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

I am sure that all posts on here are forwarded to those responsible, so I have to ask "Why do those responsible for this mess not reply to the complaints themselves" Of course forwarding the posts to those responsible certainly does not mean that they read or take any notice of them.
  6. Proven Legend

Daunting Tower 50% Attack for attacking army ..... Decays in 24 hours :(
  7. Proven Legend

Well I think it is a grate event :)
  8. Proven Legend

This is so complicated and certainly not fun, but I will be kind and simply say "I think you are extracting the urine"
  9. Proven Legend

We have members of all ages and education and we are faced with a game that is difficult to follow at best. Come on Inno you can do better than this. This is one I will not be doing.
  10. Proven Legend

Discussion What would it need to replace GvG?

I would not go forward with anything, indeed I would go back in time and get rid of those stupid fragments.
  11. Proven Legend

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Come on Inno give us some feedback on why this change was implemented. Reasons for doing something should always be put forward. It helps in understanding the purpose and the motivation behind the action.
  12. Proven Legend

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

I wonder how many moaners will continue to play the Event. Developers will only react if we ALL stop playing the Event until changes are made. Keep playing and Inno will just continue to laugh at you while filling their back pocket.
  13. Proven Legend

Feedback Summer Event 2023

Maybe they should treat their customers better: “It's not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It's the customer who pays the wages.”
  14. Proven Legend

With some players getting incidents and some not it leaves me wodering if Inno is favouring some players, maybe depending on if they are money players or not, or if they are just having a laugh. Whatever I would urge players to stay and continue playing BUT stop wasting your hard earned money...
  15. Proven Legend

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

A lot of moaning and groaning about Inno chasing cash from players by making the game difficult and very boring, I have spent cash on diamonds in the past but no more. Just stop moaning and stop giving real money to Inno for diamonds, no more or much less income for Inno is the only way to get...
  16. Proven Legend

Summer Event: 2995 Diamonds to claim what I have won, Inno one of us is stupid and it is not me.
  17. Proven Legend

I cannot believe that the whole hierarchy at Inno are in agreement at the way the game is now heading, It looks to me that the direction is being lead by a senior member (More cash to me please} and the others are afraid to speak out about the stupidity of the moves. Come on Inno members grow a...
  18. Proven Legend

I have spent real money trying to improve my game and position and enjoyed doing it, now after a couple of weeks I have really enjoyed being laid back and deciding to stay where I am in SAAB. The big change now is that INNO will not get any more money from me and I will continue to do my own...
  19. Proven Legend

Discussion Level 5 - present season

I have paid money to improve my game and put my efforts into attack so I cannot take part in level5. This play style was my choice and I have to live with it because it is a free to play game and we do not have to spend money. I am disappointed that I no longer enjoy the game as much but the...
  20. Proven Legend

Reading through the posts it sounds like very few will be able to complete level 4 and a few that do complete it will have very little to show for it, so what is the problem? nobody does it or gains by doing it and we all move on.