• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. one day flower

Not A Bug: Question about auto completion

In previous events, quests to negotiate encounters in GE auto completed, when level 4 was cokmpleted. Quest 22 in the current mini event has not (yet) autocompletedfor me. Is this intended? Do I overlook something?
  2. one day flower

Do Not Suggest Idea for first interstellar colony: the collective

The idea suggested in this proposal features collaboration as well as competition between guilds. It is linked to a new age, the first colony on alpha centaurie, but could be separated from it.
  3. one day flower

Not A Bug: Collect 2 incidents

For wildlife event quest 9, collect 2 incidents, I collected 2 of the grey cilinders, but they were not added to the quest counter. Old incidents did the job. Don't know if this is on purpose or a bug.
  4. one day flower

antiques dealer question

There is a new 2-days option in the antiques dealer, both on beta and live. How can I activate this?
  5. one day flower

Forwarded mouseover medals GE

We have a very nice mouse-over on the guild screen for GBG. My suggestion is a mouse-over on the guild screen for GE: display how many Bronze, Silver, and Gold medals were obtained during the last 4 weeks.
  6. one day flower

Release august 3

It's a nice feature gone live today that - at least in the browser, havent tried mobile yet - after doing one production building, the game automatically swithes to the next production building. But please DON'T zoom in, or at least make that a setting. Please please please please please...
  7. one day flower

Duplicate: Army does not work on mobile

Browser and Version: Ipad, latest Ios. Overview of the bug: Whenever I try to: - open army, or - open GE attack, or - open Guild arena with attack I am kicked out. Screenshots: sorry, dunno how to take screen shots on ipad. How often this occurs: Every time Urgency: It's on beta, but irritating...