• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. one day flower

Not A Bug: Question about auto completion

In previous events, quests to negotiate encounters in GE auto completed, when level 4 was cokmpleted. Quest 22 in the current mini event has not (yet) autocompletedfor me. Is this intended? Do I overlook something?
  2. one day flower

Why don't the forums getting mentioned in announcements anymore?

I also prefer the forum above discord. First time i went on the Discord for FoeE there was a lot of swearing, and though I no longer saw that last time I looked, the forum does seem to give me much more control over what I want to look for.
  3. one day flower

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

I would appreciate more variety in the Rival quests . For example: - end a game without L1 wind gems - end a game without L1 water gems - end a game without L1 fire gems - merge 2 L2 wind gems which are both free - merge 2 L2 water gems which are both free - merge 2 L2 fire gems which are...
  4. one day flower

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Imho 1is not a MUST, but a highly valued SHOULD. Otherwise, I fully agree with points 2-10.
  5. one day flower

Next remark: The first military engagement requires 130 fights. We're in a six player guils with at the moment just 2 active players. 130 fights for thew first engagement looks fine to me for a 65 player guild, But not for 2 players. Could the designers plz keep in mind that not every guild has...
  6. one day flower

Thank you, that worked
  7. one day flower

The game keeps asking me to select fighting and goods buildings. After selecting them, it just asks again. Anyone else? Tips?
  8. one day flower

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

well, i think it's a pity that GvG will actually be deactivated BEFORE GR/QI is activated on beta. I can imagine it from the view of maintenance costs, but it's also a risk: If QI turns out to be disappointing, a group of very active players will be angry. I'm sorry to read that the last GvG...
  9. one day flower

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

My suggestion for the next teaser: show a working start, for example with what is built in a village, and what it produces for GR / QI.
  10. one day flower

Feedback Big news for Forge!

I hope indeed that something intellectual and / or something team oriented will be present. There'senough bashing around.
  11. one day flower

THank you for your reply. It looks like your own iunsight as well as some new background information.
  12. one day flower

I would like to know more, all details are missing. What I understand so far: - Guild rates have been renamed to Quantum incursions - a gate will appear in the normal city. - participating players will build a new settlement (temporary) - with the soldiers and goods of this settlement players...
  13. one day flower

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Alas I'm missing out on the top level. It also looks like I'm staying just outside the top 50%. During roughly the first half of the the tickets I hardly brought in any paws, often just 1 paw at the start with no extra paws appearing. The last third of the tickets went better. often 4 to 6 paws...
  14. one day flower

Feedback New Challenges await you!

I must admit that the first 8 assignments might be worthwhile. If one manages to combine it with normal game play. For example IF there are no paws on the board, which happens to me way too often, it might be a good time to try te create chests with 4 or 6 stars.
  15. one day flower

1. Pop 15 blue tiles (1 entry ticket) 2. Buy 5 fp and pop 15 red tiles (1 hammer) 3. Spend 70 fp & use 1 hammer booster in level (1 leafy line) 4. Delete 4 units from your pool & spend 1 ticket to play a level (1 lithing) 5. Collect 2 red chests with 4 stars OR Collect 2 blue chests with 4...
  16. one day flower

I think there are changes which would make it workable: a. Increase the rewards. Current rewards are less than what I put into it. b. Launch it at the start of the nature event. Now I just had 3-5 entrance tickets. c. Let it last for a week.
  17. one day flower

I'm glad this mini event, a total failure, was rolled out on beta, and not on the life servers.
  18. one day flower

Thanik you. Yes,I just realized this whilewashing the dishes. I don'tmind collecting them if they pass by naturally, but loosing paws to get these 4 chests looks like a waste.