• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. William Tell

Feedback Soccer Event 2022

What happened to match play tickets in the INCEDENTS? I just got 2 tickets on day 1 and that was it... no more.... so getting to bronze means you can not lose a match and for silver and gold it is going to cost diamonds
  2. William Tell

Fixed on Beta: Problem with private messages when GB attachment in it

When i log into my message centre and try to access ANY forage point donation thread all the posting are all OVERLAYING each other so to post on any thread is very confusing. I still see the posts i made on some treads yesterday and the wrong posts is displayed when i try to donate FP to another...
  3. William Tell

Fixed on Beta: Problem with private messages when GB attachment in it

When i log into my message centre and try to access ANY forage point donation thread all the posting are all OVERLAYING each other so to post on any thread is very confusing. I still see the posts i made on some treads yesterday and the wrong posts is displayed when i try to donate FP to another...
  4. William Tell

Soccer 2020 Wordsearch

card column 1-4 row 10 cup column 9-11 row 16 goal column 1-4 row 2 league column 8 row 8-13 match column 2-6 row 16 player column 2 row 8-13 soccer...
  5. William Tell

Challenge 1

A - 9 B - 3 C - 4
  6. William Tell

Winter Challenge 1

n,jjch,cjh,cjh,chj,chjlhjc.chjk.hk.lfhk.lhklhkj,fyuk,
  7. William Tell

Halloween Challenge 3

1. Haunted House 2. Notre Dame 3. Dark Doorway 4. Cathedral of Aachen 5. Mad Scientist's Lab 6. Black Tower 7. Abandoned Asylum 8. Scarecrow 9. Chateau Frontenac 10. Haunted Tower 11. Jack O' Lantern Chapel 12. Necropolis
  8. William Tell

Halloween Challenge 2

2. Jack O' Lantern
  9. William Tell

Halloween Challenge 1

2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12