• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: Can't leave guild

I can't leave guild. I tried from app (android, 1.276.3) and from browser (Firefox 122)
  2. Fixed on Beta: Freezeng after buing attempts in GE

I buy some attemps, then try to open battle and game freeze
  3. Fixed on Beta: App Crushes with Antique Diler and ranking

App crushes (beta and live worlds): 1. Try to open antique diler 2. Try to open ranking
  4. Fixed on Beta: Anniversary Event - button "Spawner" doesn't work (app)

button "Spawner" doesn't work
  5. Fixed on Beta: App crashes

I try to do some fights (to get Asteroid Ice or on GbG) and App crashes. May be I had not good Internet on my phone, but on other App's version it's ok. I had some other crashes except fighting, but I can't say now when app crashed.
  6. Cannot Reproduce: App crashes with startig special goods

1. I fight on continent map to get Mars Ore 2. I click to set timer for prodaction Mars Ore 3. App crashes I have the same issue on live world in Jupiter
  7. Not A Bug: Wrong flag in server selection (mobile version)

On beta app version ukraine flag is now associated with Russian Federation. I think it may provoke conflicts between russian and ukrain players. This flag and code "ru" are not for the same country. I think you should return right flag or change server name to UA...
  8. Fixed on Beta: Empty indicator about next FPs

I focus to FPs indicator and I see empty push up On live server (ru14) it's OK
  9. Will Not Fix: Error with aniques diler on live servers

App (beta) crushes on live servers when trying to go to antiques diler
  10. Fixed on Beta: Town Hall: I should find friends to be attacked

I want to see if I was attacked and I see message to find more friends. The button "Find friends" is not usable
  11. Fixed on Beta: Tavern is full after collection

I see full tavern in my town (16/16), but there is noone in my tavern
  12. Fixed on Beta: Incorrect end date of Forge Boul Event 2021

Today I have last quest, but event will come 2 days 3 hours (from announcement, it will end December 7th - 1 day, not 2)
  13. Aztecs prises after battles

I got some prises in minigame (aztecs). Then I went to GBG (yesterday) or Guild Expedition (today). After first battle I got 3 information messages about aztecs prises from minigame. I think I should get this messages in aztecs settlements, not after main town's battles.
  14. Fixed on Beta: Settlement: wrong diplomacy count in statistic

I think all needed diplomacy should be not sum of all diplomacy but max of needed diplomacy
  15. Fixed on Beta: egypt: error with free military buildings

Browser and Version: mob. app 1.173.1, android Overview of the bug: I see free military buildings after pyramid (in egypt) or after egypt settlements (in main town). I know that they shouldn't be free. When I try ti build units, I have "An internal error has occured". Screenshots: How often...
  16. Fixed on Beta: GvG: top guilds in province information [Rewarded]

Browser and Version: Firefox 73.0.1 Overview of the bug: On GvG I'm looking to province information. IN TopGuilds I see "GVG" before position number Screenshots: How often this occurs: Today in the evening every time I'm looking province information (not only here, but live servers too)...
  17. Fixed on Beta: Building form next era in town (not GB) [Rewarded]

Browser and Version: Firefox 72.0.1 (64 bit), Edge Overview of the bug: I can see wishing well fron Early Middle Age in town with Iron Age Town Hall. Screenshots: How often this occurs: I saw it only once Urgency: Preventative Actions: I tried to update this page (F5 and Ctrl+F5) - it's the...
  18. Fixed on Beta: Uncorrect link to forum

When I want to see foe beta forum and select link "forum" in game, I'm redirected to ar foe forum, not to beta forum